Electric Prec DPS Build

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DarkKaminari, Mar 9, 2021.

1. DarkKaminari New Player

Hello, i'm kind of new to prec ive always been might but thought i'd switch it up a bit. I already have dual wield/flurry shot for ST and martial arts/shuriken storm for AOE but i'm not too sure what a good loadout would be. My current arts are grim, strat, and trans. any help would be appreciated
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

I'm not a Prec-DPS.

Grim is only usefull if you use the polarized PI. So I wouldn't really run it as elec dps (I saw 1 or 2 elec precs using it though).
    Besides that you Need your weapon buff in the loadout and then powers to Clip and get out of animations really fast so you can do more prec attacks.

Super Speed has some good stuff for that.
  3. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

Hey Dark, I'll give you a loadout on discord. It's a secret.
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I use weapon buff, hard light shield and the powerset shield, priority heal, and then I use neovenom supercharge with circuit breaker supercharge. The 2 supercharges stack for EXTREME damage when combo'ed with trinket, weapon buff, and supply drop.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Grim is actually useful for most precision players. You most of the time have two options.

Trans/Strat/Grim or Trans/Strat/Scrap depending in what type of playstyle you're focusing on. Both are excellent and dont really have weaknesses over choosing another.
  6. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

sounds like a pvp build
  7. Tilz Loyal Player

It's to clip the weapons. It's a good way, but using the superspeed moves (like WD and PD) ist the fastest way