Electric healing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by surge914, Feb 19, 2013.

1. D3STROYERofTANKS New Player

I AGREE 100% EVEN THO MANY MAY NOT
  2. D3STROYERofTANKS New Player

This is my beast loadout for healer in PVE raids:
    1. Electogenisis
    2. Bio-Capiactor
    3. Ionic Drain
    4. Invigerate
    5. Arc Lightening
    6. Galvanize
    This is my alt loadout for PVE alerts/duos/challenges:
    1. Electrogensis
    2. Bio-Capiactor
    3. Wired
    4. Invigerate
    5. Electroburst
    6. Galvanize
    I also use this loadout for pvp i have two debuff on my loadout for tanks:
    1. Wired
    2. Electrobust Depending on the map ok thats enough of my secrets feel free to use this loadout or figure out one for you personal way of healing. D3STROY3RofTANKS out. lol
  3. Sidelube New Player

Healing Out shouldn't be used to judge ones healing, because it only implies your heals go to the friendly target before the other healing and you got the healing, and theoretically speaking you could be with full power a whole raid and be spamming heals and that would reflect high numbers but not necessarily good healing. Electrogenesis whilst good isn't a PVE heal in my view, as it only can be put on one person excluding yourself and only last around 10-15s, Surge, Capacitor, Galvanize, Flux/Hard Light shield, Group Transducer, and Invigorate is a better loadout because it supports longevity and survival escp. when paired with Sorcery or Nature healers. The reason I choose HLS over Electrogenisis is for pure survival, HLS can mitigate damage that you can't heal through b/c of being interrupted, in the case of Prime Battleground, it can negate the damage of a Purple ball, Bunker Buster, and Pancakes of the bosses, not to mention any of the special attacks of Brainiac. Electorgenesis is great for PVP because it's low power cost, it can be used to sustain you and an ally before your Soder is available or Supply Drop.
  4. surge914 New Player

Wow! That I did not know and now I know why it is that effective. And let me be clear, I did not say their power hogs cause that means you literally spam power all the time, just that unlike sorcery where you can put a shield and circle and sit back for the most part unless in raid, electrics have to literally use a power to keep healing like BS you use it on one then use it on the other person but your using it hence using power. I know their not hogs cause I went into an alert an I was literally the only one that had full power most of the time cause like someone said you only heal when health goes down and people where doing a good job of barely getting it. I only suggested something to make it easier on the electrics like a shield. Thats all and thanks for explaining electrogenesis that was really helpful.
  5. surge914 New Player

Interesting I'll have to check it out but I'll still keep electrogenesis cause the HoT are pretty good.
  6. Anhur Committed Player

Important point to remember - Electric healing is proactive, not reactive (a contrast to Nature).
  7. D3STROYERofTANKS New Player

With electric healing you have to stay mobile you cant just stand in one spot like sorcery you are always on the move with electric. Cant say anything about nature cause ive never been
  8. mallaki801 New Player

I'm not much of a "poster" but i always read the forums. I have played the game for a few years now and has been a healer all the way up until about 2 months ago. I've played all healing roles for an extended period of time, healing raids, alerts etc..

I started out as nature, switched to sorcery and ended with electric. So long story short, after healing all content within the game as each healer, I can truly say in my own opinion that electric is by far the most effective and actually the least power hungry off all the healers(as well as the most fun) .

My loadout was: Transducer, Electrogenesis, Ionic Drain, Bio Surge, Bio Capacitor and Flux. I did not run with galvanize AT ALL. Just know your spacing with electrogenesis, keep bio capacitor on everyone, and "somewhat" spam ionic drain as your main heal using bio surge in emergencies. I very rarely went below 50 percent power in every raid.

This is just my two cents, and my first POST EVER!!!. I had to post cause I hate seeing electric healers spamming galvanize trying to heal the whole raid. It's no need for it. AND I"M OUT!!
  9. Cadens Dedicated Player

You realize electrogenesis heals EVERYONE that comes near both players with the aura on right??? It DOUBLE heals anyone without it on them...
  10. BrotherMutant New Player

Cool man, I like your playstyle for the set too, but curious about two power, just becuz I never use: Transducer and Flux. Transducer is the SC bubble? and Flux is the self bubb yes? What do they do or more importantly, when do you use them?
  11. Slado Active Player

I honestly can't make that highlighted text big enough. When an electric healer tells me she feels under prepared for Gates with only one stack of Remix I cringe. Outhealed me with less resto? yep. Spamming galvanise when two people are at 95% health? yep. Power out 8 times what mine was and healing was only 1.2 times difference? yep.

Friends don't let friends spam Galvanise.
    • Like x 1
  12. D3STROYERofTANKS New Player

I totally agree that electric healin is not a power hunger role i always have power healin i only heal when i need to some healers waste to much of there powers which is dumb.