Electric heal loadout?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Badname392023, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Just switched to electric loving it so far But been debating between some loadouts

My main loadout I’ve been using is

Galvanize, recover, bio surge, bio cap, flux, transducer

Is there a better go to heal loadout than this I was thinking of replacing recover with arc light? But I do have the starheart artifact on 120 so it helps when I use a group heal but yeah idk do y’all think replacing recover with arc light is worth it? I brand new to electric healing so and tips would be dope
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

I use arc instead of Bio Surge...
    It's a great tank heal or when there are tons of adds

Other tha that it's the same loadout
    • Like x 1
  3. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

No bio surge what do u do in oh crap moments then? Lol I never played without a priority heal but I’ll give it a shot.
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

With new artifact I will likely put Bio Surge back in, but since they took PI away it really ruined one of Electrics best moves (IMO)

To be fair Its a great clip move when healing. Here's a pretty good guide for.E healing from Chill

5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I like Electrogenesis, Flux, BioCap, BioSurge, Galvanize, Group Transducer, works great for me.
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

Used to run:
    BioSurge, Arc, Recover, Biocap, Flux, Groupshield

Worked fine every raid
  7. Brit Loyal Player

Flux, BioSurge, Arc Lightning, Recover, Biocap, Transducer.

That's what I've been experimenting with. There hasn't really been a good guide for Electric Healing made yet, so I've been running content and then swapping powers out to see how it compares.

The other two that a lot of people seem to pull for is Electrogenesis and Galvanize.

I tried Electrogenesis, but in my experience the healing aura either ended up on one of the ranged people hanging back with me, and not on the Tank or the melees who actually needed it, or it meant that I had to lunge in to land it on them, and that unfortunately seemed to get me killed more often than I cared for.

As for Galvanize, it's a Heal Over Time, and while they're nice for keeping people topped up when there's some general damage affecting everybody, but they do not seem to handle most of the Endgame Elite because those are largely spike damage.

Other people have sworn by those two powers. And they may actually turn out to be ideal; I just haven't seen their benefit over the six that I use. But then again, I am just now starting with Electric Healing and doing it with very little guidance, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. I only swapped from Nature because Electric had a better DPS rotation and too frequently I was being asked to play my off-role.
  8. L T Devoted Player

Really it depends on the content. In the new raids a few of the fights get very spread out. That makes things difficult for electric heals in general but Electrogenesis in particular suffers. You can still run up to the tank and use it to put a HOT on him or her, but when the group is spread out not everyone is going to get the healing aura benefit.

Galvanize isn't really a heal over time. It's more of a burst with some secondary heals that last like 3 seconds. The strength and/or number of heals varies with your position and how many allies have been healed. Experiment with it. Arc clipped/w Galvanize is like a go-to move for me during damage spikes.
    • Like x 1
  9. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

I’ve been using galvanize, recover, bio cap, bio surge, flux, trans

Works very well for me, sometime I switch out recover for arc light when I’m bored . I had a lot of success soloing beast mode feat in elite
    Thorne with the first loadout
  10. L T Devoted Player

Anyone using recover with the orb artifact?
  11. DaveFelterbush Active Player

i'll be honest i didn't read any of the comments, but i'll tell you what i use for alerts and raids.
    Alerts- Recover, Bio Surge, Galvanize, Flux, Bio Cap, Tranducer.. pretty basic for alerts seeming a shield does most the work.
    Speccing for alerts i do differently as well.

Raids- basically same thing as alert load out but i replace flux with arc lightning.
    2 Raid load out- if you are feeling like a crazy person and want to run around a lot use electroburst instead of bio cap.

With this being said, i have no problem solo healing most 99% of content.

also remember to always use surge then a different healing power back to surge if you are having to heal multiple people.
  12. DaveFelterbush Active Player

i was using orb, but realized im using a power that is meant for spamming with the right set up.
    i really liked what it does, but i felt like it hindered me when needing to spam on a squishy tank. ( unfortunately theres a lot of those around)
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Currently using "Electro Gen - Flux - Overcharge - Attract - Ionic Drain - Bio-Cap", not do too badly when doing the occasional group work
    Will probably drop the Attract (originally had "Tesla Blast - Repulse - Overcharge - empty - empty - Bio Surge"), had Electro Bomb at one stage, may bring that back instead

Personally prefer being a Battle Cleric rather than just a walking Medic :p
  14. L T Devoted Player

If you really want to battle heal I'd suggest overcharge, arc lightning, Electroburst, Bio Cap, Flux, galvanize.

That way all your moves heal or shield, three of them do damage, and one can be spammed. You could probably heal most alerts with that load out, and maybe be a second healer in a raid.

I don't recommend ionic drain because neither the heal nor the damage is very good.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Swapped out the Attract for Electro Bomb (forgot how much fun it was :D )
    Will (hopefully remember to) check the suggestions you mentioned next time :)
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't have Galvanize yet, will see how Electroburst stacks up compared to ElectroGen
    Arc Light makes me look like Palps :p
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Finally got around to trialling the new loadout (Burst, Flux, Charge, Electro Bomb, Arc, Bio-Cap), me likey!! :D
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Morning sure why people don’t give overcharge more play time. It’s essentially a tank HoT lol. Personally I love it.

I’ve tried:
    Arc, bio surge, bio cap, genesis, flux/galvanize/recover, vacuum (EoG)/group transducer.
  19. L T Devoted Player

I used to use it and still do for alerts, but the atlantis raids tend to spread the team out a little too much for overcharge to be that effective. It's good if you're healing an earth tank though.
    • Like x 1
  20. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Arc lightning, galvanize, surge, bio, flux, transducer is my new go to loadout

Sometimes I swap arc for recover depending on situation
    • Like x 2