Electric dps artifacts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tipple86, May 2, 2020.

1. Tipple86 New Player

What are the best artifacts to level for an electric dps as I'm totally lost with were to start with artifacts. Including the new BOP episode artifacts
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Depends a bit on your loadout and if you are prec or might based
    but for me I would say these

Transformation Card - boosts your damage
    Scrap of the Soul Cloak - Circuit Breaker is an amazing SC so you want to use as much as possible
    Solar Amplifier- boosts might and I use HV on ST loadout
    (last one is interchangeable though)
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For might I like solar, trans, and strat for aoe. While I use solar, trans, grim for ST.

For prec I use trans, strat, and stone for aoe. And trans, grim, and venom/strat for ST.
  4. L T Devoted Player

Strategist, Transformation, and Scrap of the Soul Cloak is what I'd recommend. You can use them for might DPS, and you can also use them for Precision DPS. You can use them for Healing also if you do that at all.

As Electric, you'll want to lean heavily on your supercharge.
    • Like x 3
  5. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Strat/Solar/Scrap- Moderate floor higher ceiling more SC
    Strat/Solar/Trans- Highest floor moderate ceiling, Less SC
    Some people say EoG is an option I just don't see hope but it's out there so I included it.
  6. Tipple86 New Player

So my current loadout is electrocuted, Tesla ball, Tesla blast, arc lightning, voltaic blast and circuit breaker.

And I'm might based nothing on precision at all. What do you mean by HV on ST loadout?
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Solar amp, Grim Verum, La Mort.

Remove electrocute and replace with Electrostatic bomb.
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

Why would you use Grim, since Arc hits so well and puts PI?
    Same with La Mort, since Ionic drain is single target?

Unless this is just for Single target
    • Like x 1
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

Heat Vision (HV) on Single Target (ST)
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Arc, Tesla ball, Electrostatic bomb, voltaic Blast, ionic drain (in that order), is an extremely good rotation for adds and trash.
    Grim offers a pet that does constant damage, plus adds the polarized PI (which is why Electrostatic is added).

So, the above is good for adds, here is good for ST:

HV, ionic drain, Arc, Tesla blast (RSK), SC.
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

You could replace la mort with transformation, but the ST kinda needs that Mort card. And it's great to keep Grim in for ST, since the pet does ST damage.
  12. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Look, Grim is useless if your using Arc. Grim only applies Polorize but arc applies electrifies.

AoE Loadout:
    Artifacts = Transformation Card, Scrap of the Soul Cloak, Eye of Gemini (for the extra damage)
    Powers = 1 Arc Lightening, 2 Tesla Ball, 3 Volcanic Blast, 4 Electrocute, 5 Electrogenesis, 6 Circuit Breaker.

Use in this order: 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 5 - 3 and repeat

ST Loadout:
    Artifacts = Transformation Card, Scrap of the Soul Cloak, Solar Flare
    Powers = 1 Arc Lightening, 2 Wired, 3 Tesla Blast, 4 Volcanic Blast, 5 Heat Vision, 6 Circuit Breaker

Use in this order: 1 - 2- -3 - 4 - 5, then it's 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 3 - 5.

Using Circuit Breaker when you feel the need.
  13. Mazahs Loyal Player

This is more of what I run, although I apply egen first on Multi-
    ST I use HV, Arc, Ionic, Ecute, RSK, Circuit Breaker
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

Eh I run Lexcorp Robot so no need on my end especially in ST since I have RSK and it both going.
    I still prefer to have more dots and let the big 3 do the burst damage on adds.
    (Arc, Tesla Ball and Vblast)

That and solar at 160 will do more than grim or La Mort in both MT & ST.
    This is my 2nd alt so artifacts are only like 140 at this time
    • Like x 1
  15. Magnum_will New Player

so ive been searching recently for the proper artifacts for my electric dps .
    im runing transformation card wish i think is a must for electic and im confused either run eye of gemini and scrap , strat and scrap or
    eye of gemini and lerneas amulet , since i use a finisher in my rotation and ill be healing my self a a bit from my rotation.
  16. El Guapo Well-Known Player

In my opinion, strat str8 sux unless its at least at 160 rank. just doesnt proc enough or high enough. Unless you plan to get it to 160 dont waste the xp. Again......my humble opinion
  17. L T Devoted Player

I've been generally finding that even with Circuit Breaker, Scrap is not a win. Eye is good if you have situations where the team is clustered together, but otherwise it's also not great. It's not horrible; it's just not great.

Trans is great in all cases. Strat is also. Strat-- like Lernea's-- is much better at 160 though. Solar Amplifier is ok if you don't use HV, Great if you do. Quizlet is really good if you use CB a lot-- it's probably a better option than Grim for Electric.

You can have a loadout like AL-TB-VB-EG-HV-CB and do 1-2-3-1-4-3-1-2-3-5-3 - repeat. In hallways, it's common to have add groups reduced to 1 straggler with a chunk of health and heat vision is handy in that case.