El famoso "Define an elite player" Tired of that so here you go

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NotMeMaybe, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Exactly. Origin Crisis almost bankrupted the game. Can it win a twitter poll among the people that already read DCUO's twitter? Sure. Does that matter even one iota? Nope.
  2. zNot Loyal Player

Rofl you are talking so much nonsense!!! Mepps said himself that comments like population drop are overblown regarding OC,please stop spreading false information you have no clue what you are talking about. Those drops always recovered a little while later he said. Just proofed how much you are talking out of the air without any background information.
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Origin Crisis was a total disaster finacially, almost ended the game. The "votes" are irrelevant, as that poll was highly curated, and polled only those people that already read DCUO twitter, hardly a sampling of the entire player base. I mean Last Laugh won its bracket so hard they removed it from the survey. That should show you the validity of the poll right there, Last Laugh won by the biggest margin. That's the worst selling DLC ever, by the way.

Anyway I'm gonna stop replying to this thread. Also, I'm in full elite and over 600SP, I just prefer truth to fiction. Have a great day.
    • Like x 2
  4. zNot Loyal Player

If you prefer the truth as you say then you would accept the facts that mepps has said regarding OC because that would debunk youe whole claims.

Being full Elite means nothing these days with the low difficulty of Elite raids anyone thats active can get it we can also get it from elite alert/solos/duo so your sentence has no weight.

Having 600 SP lmao, you collected Styles and auras,emblems mustve been very hard to do.
  5. OnlyNomad The One Above All

That gif was directed towards you, not them.
  6. NotMeMaybe Active Player

OK man you got a serious problem not gonna lie, the devs need to focus more on endgame thats a fact since years in dcuo, if you don't know this just open your eyes.

There are thousands of old time players that would want more focus on raids and endgame.

You still don't make any sense and seem to be a frustrated guy, the whole game is avalaible in normal difficulty. Creating a new difficulty will hurt your ego that's your problem. If we have normal elite and then something above then everyone will be happy except selfish people like you, cheers

Some elite raids are not hard enough, because of thid they are losing a ton of endgame players, since marketing and financial view is like 0 from you you probably don't understand that.

A Raid that is too hard for someone not gonna make him quit the game, cuz this player will progress, improve, learn the mechanics and get it done one day if he stop complaining and actually put some effort.

On the other hand, an endgame player fully geared that is in a good league that is communicating, who always want to learn all mechanics and actually know how to play his character just to go into the very latest raid, faceroll the raid with no stratégies, no pressure, previous dlc gear, even with a group made on LFG, and kill the 2nd and last boss of the raid in 1minute each, then this is a SERIOUS PROBLEM with the content that is meant to be the most challenging in the game.
    Do you think endgame players stick in DC and want to make their character better if the Raids are not hard enough? The answer is NO.
    • Like x 1
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

This game has become extremely casual over the years, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with the direction but bringing up the lack of difficulty in the game always ruffles a few feathers around here. When people get comfortable with something, it's really difficult to pull them out or change their routine. The forum's community loves to throw anecdotal numbers to back their opinions or claims, evidently most of those are false and erroneous and until someone with a green name shows us the data, we're all speculating.

For now unfortunately, the easy and casual nature of this game is what seems to bring in revenue (If this wasn't the case, I believe we'd have seen a drastic change in content difficulty). Until the pendulum (Dollar bills) tips to the other side, I doubt we'll see any improvement in content difficulty.
    • Like x 1
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Very well said,regarding OC a green name has already stated the facts about this episode and yet these forum users still talk and act like they know more then mepps himself and this has been said only a few months ago by him.

I was thinking maybe they should do a Episode with no Elite content and see how well the game does or how bad it does so that those forum users can be silenced once and for all in this topic that write with nonsense arguments like „eLitE pLAyERS hAVE nO vAluE,ThEy aRE a MinOriTY“ lol
  9. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Hmm, nahh. That gif is harassment. Your award for that reply is an elite ignore! Wow, so easy to do, we must buff that process too!!
  10. NotMeMaybe Active Player

All i read is the game is casual, etc etc, then why all the casua players feel the need to do ELITE content wich was designed and still designed for some Raids to be really difficult and to challenge the most geared players in the game, it is meant to have mechanics to follow, coordination a tank that know what he is doing, a good healer and dps that know their role.

If these people don't understand the game deeply enough wtf they feel the need to have the hardest content in the game cathered to them?

Secondly you guys talking about Origin Crysis don't make any sense, i was on EU server during this DLC i've done i don't know how many times Nexus and Paradox wich were challenging back in the day, and in the watchotower at this period you could never see more than 30 players around, the game was very inactive, very very few endgame players etc.

Now if you check the population it's probaly 100x bigger, so your assumtions don't make any sense at all, there are a ton of endgame players, and most important the game is 10 YEARS OLD now, many people understand the game very well, are full gear high artefacts, with high skillpoints and a big experience of the game overall.

So pls don't compare what is not comparable at all, there is a need to be content for these high experienced players, if you don't understand that then there is something wrong with you and that means you think only about yourself.

Only smart developpers who know what they are doing and who have experience with ANY other MMO in the market could understand that end-game is extremely important in any MMO. Iwish @charon would read this because honestly i don't know why you let the end-game in this state.

You guys on the forum it's a different story you just want to smash buttons 2 shot bosses, and don't put any effort, but on top of it you don't understand that some people need some higher difficulty or they just quit the game.
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Funny how it wasn't harassment when you thought it was directed at someone else.
    [IMG]