Egyptian Akatsuki recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by LordOmni, May 5, 2022.

1. LordOmni Level 30

Contact Blackhood LordOmni if interested

send mail or a tell to me in game
    Egyptian Akatsuki is Now recruiting
    Server: USPS/PC
    Only real requirement is Mic so that way you have a voice in the league not just quite in the Conner
    Style Roleplaying League
    Kind of like DND but no dice needed
    Theme: Egyptian toons/Oc
    we also are willing to welcome some iconic's
    Like the Akatsuki from Naruto we have a unity like theme being Emblem's
    Our are centered around the game of chess
    Leader(myself) wears King emblem
    Second highest Rank Queen Emblem
    Before I go on with this post they coded in two emblems wrong so they are the opposite of each other (King and Queen Emblem)
    Knight: controller
    Rook Tank
    Healer: Bishop
    DPS: Pawn ( just because your emblem is Pawn doesn't make you weak or replaceable)
    The story so Far is following after the current Episode that is out and also Back stories are posted in our discord server and is always up to add more(will be making a new discord server soon)
    This will be a healthy league non toxic and nonjudgmental is the aim of the league
    Hero side
    We want to see others besides Anubis like toons as that spot in league is already taken and I would like to see what other Gods or as I put in league Gawd's others can create
    Female representation is wanted and welcomed as we want to get a few female plays into league and have them in high level possions so that way we can have representation of the Gawddess's amongst us in the league
    We are willing to take some iconics as well
    Moon knight
    Raven variant
    Blue beetle
    Black Adam
    Anyone you can think that would fit in with the theme
    Like the Akatsuki of Naruto we display our Emblem to show the solidarity in unity of the league any other questions feel free to ask