Economy fix idea. (Opinion)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I am a decent controller, but thanks all the same.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

You'll note I already answered your question when I said;

"They didn't break any rules, so understand that is not what I'm saying, but ignorant they were not, even having a suspicion is enough to move that player away from absolute ignorance."

But we'll just leave it there, cause our views clearly don't line up :D
  3. The Nightwing New Player

They should probably capitalize on the issue.

Economy is broken and inflation is high? Create an event called the “joker heist”
    Tell everyone that the joker stole the central bank and burned all the cash.

Revert the database to before the bug, or cap everybody money by x, and justify by saying that the joker burned your money (the only ppl who will felt the impact are the ppl who over abused the glitch)

Give a nice reward for the players (like we had the hack attack shirt in 2011)

My suggestion for the prize: a superman chest style (big emblem slot and wide neck) and a superman hairstyle (with the lock)
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i've never been one to take in game cash that seriously. back when the first wipe happened i remember all the people in my league scrambling to make sure each of their alts had a hundred million so they could keep as much cash as possible. On my main i managed to sell a few exobits for 999,999,999 a day or two before the wipe just to see if i could do it. none of my alts carried more than a million. the idea of redistributing some of this mess to my alts felt wrong to me. the economy was still seriously out of whack for a long time after the wipe. I feel this was due to the devs not wiping enough cash from the game. most players still carried 160 million across their account.

since time capsules all bets are off. i grinded out so much cash to finish tc feats and materials for alts it became exhausting. the past year or so especially. there has to be a better way.

i'm guessing we'll find out whats next at some point tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  5. cravex15 Dedicated Player

You know I came back here to the forums once I heard someone might be messing with my money. o_O
  6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

True. I think this has been going on for a long time. Years even. They already have their money. Thats why prices are so high and have been like this for years.
    • Like x 2
  7. UVLN Level 30

It was the play station and the PC, not xbox, yet everyone is being punished, now they are the one who is ripping us off
  8. UVLN Level 30

THEY NEED TO INVESTIGATE THEMSELVES, THERE IS NO WAY THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG. HIRE NEW PEOPLE
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yup. we're all out to get you!
    • Like x 2
  10. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

All I can say is that I did all broker trading and buying capsules. Never payed more than 25 MIL for an item on the broker. I sold at lower than the price on the broker. I grinded collections and exo-materials for sale on the broker too.

I would suggest they make the fee progressive to the point it discourages high prices. if you post 1 mil or greater it should be a fee of 90% which means you can't hide your money in the broker either. 300 million for a piece would only net the seller 30 Mil when sold and since the fee is taken out first then they loose 270 Mil. No one will want to loose that much and keep their price lower.
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

you and everyone else.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

or quit firing the ones they currently have, but here nor there.
  13. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

So I've seen the first steps the devs took to fix the economy. Hopefully they take some of my ideas and build upon that.
  14. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Were the changes Mepps brought up the final results or is there more they are working on when it comes to the economy?
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Mepps said they are planning to make more changes in the coming year.
  16. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Oh, thank God! I was kind of scared that was all they fixed.