Earth Tank Brick/Aftershock issue (New Raids)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aggro, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Aggro Well-Known Player

Idk about you guys, but the second brick dies I can't recover fast enough or Aftershock to avoid a 1 shot in the new hive/machine elite...

When brick dies, Earth tanks becomes Earth dpses till brick summon cool down runs out to summon up again, I need specific/great healers to save me from the splash damage once brick dies, aftershocks build up, is way too slow to recover brick, lol

I'm pretty sure some other tank powers r struggling, but gear fiixes everything I suppose...

I'm currently at 245 tank gear with 200 Dom augments
  2. shatanka New Player

Im in the same boat. When brick dies i die .2 seconds later. This needs to be adressed because im not switching powers becausebrick dies. Cant pop shields in .2 sec lol
  3. Yes We Can Active Player

Simple fix. 'Support Roles' not 'Solo Support Role'. And if you use brick you are setting yourself up to die if it dies. Hope that helps!
  4. Ully Committed Player

I've completed HIVE elite with earth tanks that were below your CR and they tanked it just fine and I've seen them do well in The Machine Elite as well. I'm not an earth tank expert but I've been grouped with them in new elite raids and earth is more than capable at handling these new raids.
    • Like x 1
  5. Noble One Committed Player

have any of them died after their brick died? thats what the OP is getting at as once their brick dies, they die. did the earth tanks have brick also?
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im an earth tank. Ive tanked the HIVE elite about 8-10 times. My brick has died many times in the runs. I have to be quick to pop soothing sands/ soder and pop a shield to respawn brick in safety to prevent myself from dying.