Earth / Rumblecrush

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Mini Lini, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I was looking at the Geokinesis tree on Earth and trying to find a viable DPS loadout for the Crushed affect.. I just can't seem to come up with one since Rumblecrush is so horrible....Though noticed the Geokinesis tree is actually set up nicely for ranged DPS if only we had an AoE proc for Crushed.

I know everyone wants this power changed, to something better using. So was thinking maybe to have it switched to a move that can be used at range also but have a much faster cast time. Something like...Stomping your foot on the ground which could crack the ground under your target and Crush / damage any enemies near it.

This could make the Crushed side of Earth actually worth using as a DPS set.... The Dazed side is nice and all.. I don't want to have the same loadout as every other DPS though.. Also I like how the Crushed side looks skill wise... IF only Rumblecrush wasn't a "throw the rock" type of thing..
  2. Neptune New Player

agree. change the animation. make it fast. make it rock coming out from the ground and slam on enemies instead throwing.
  3. Neptune New Player

skip to 2.39
    I want rumble crush to be like in that video. So fast.:D
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

shards, damage shift, debri, whirling(speed tree), totem, crystal-in ur utilitybelt formula for crushing u'd have to pi with debri field and shards. Also it clips the long animation of totem. Plus dmg shift clips also. Down side the obviouse which is formula for crushing is consumable that cost marks to craft, and plan u need. The brightside is ur dmg will near to hard light. I said near, not on top...near;)
    • Like x 1
  5. PurpCity New Player

Rumblecrush definitely needs an adjustment to make the crushing pi viable but I think when it comes around to adjust earth, it'll probably just get the ice boulder/meteor treatment post-revamp.
  6. Owl Devoted Player

Formula of Crushing is a craftable consumable that causes Crushing. Much more useful than RumbleCrush.
    • Like x 1
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

Yes, this is the best option, which is why I only use the dazed PI now.
  8. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Lol the reason I love Earth is because it reminds me of Earthbending.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Thanks all for the replies, hopefully it gets looked at when Earth's time comes... I really dont like using consumables for PI.... So guess will stick with Dazed for now, or single target Crushed...
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Now, Avatar would make a nice MMO, wouldn't it? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Hellls yes. Bring us some Wind powers in DCUO and we have all the elements.

I will be the Avatar!