Earth // Rumblecrush Revamp?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Mini Lini, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Any way the Devs could sneak this small change in before the revamp of Earth? Since that is probably a year away.

Would be nice if Rumblecrush could have the option to drop instead of having to be thrown, like Fire's meteor and Ice's boulder.

A much more viable way of spreading Crushed PI than right now...
    • Like x 5
  2. shaun10656 New Player

i would like for it to rise from the ground cause u cant really drop rocks from the sky but I agree entirely this is the probably reason 2 I switched to dazed pi. I mean look at striking stones dosent make much sense how that works but its something lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Mini Lini Loyal Player

That could be neat too. Like...a huge slab of rock that you rise from the floor, then slam back down on your opponents.
  4. shaun10656 New Player

I was thinking more of a rise from the ground and it just shatters throwing rocks everywhere but im sure that would have to be in the rework but if devs did just throw in the idea you had I wouldn't mind it falling from the sky
  5. Clutch_GT New Player

I'd prefer if they could just get rid of it altogether and either create a new crushing power or make striking stones apply the p.i and switch the modifier to 50%
    • Like x 1
  6. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Ya, Striking Stones has the best animation... It looks just like how I would imagine it would look to "Crush" someone with Earth lol.
  7. shaun10656 New Player

striking stones is a pain in the *** without a clip just like totem
  8. AIpha New Player

Have we learned yet. Earth doesn't get fixes/buffs/anything lol
  9. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I've noticed, they won't even comment on when they plan to revamp Earth or comment about changing anything about Earth ever.
  10. Clutch_GT New Player

Yeah, still baffled as to why it wasn't the "crush applicator" but instead we get a rock that looks cool and intimidating when you pull it out but once you're stuck in that see-saw animation and you can't throw it you begin to wonder WHY...lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Korrupt New Player

I'm earth right now.

As it stands, Earth is probably the least desired PvE tank. For dps, Earth is okay but it's a power hog. However, Earth is still very OP in certain ways. ;)

-Silver
  12. GalaxySoul1 New Player

i do well as a earth tank but it is a power hog which gets me kicked sometimes
  13. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Ya Earth isn't so bad, this request though is specifically for Rumblecrush to get some help, not really the tanking. The Seismic tree is perfect, the Geokensis does need some work though.
    • Like x 1
  14. Clutch_GT New Player

consumables/damage shift/reinforce/phase dodge/unstoppable all make clipping those two powers a painless transition.
  15. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I like Rumblecrush the way it is now (besides damage splitting) so, as long as that version stays, I'm okay with the Strike version being added.
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Not enough on loadout.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Ya that's all I'm asking for. An option, like Fire and Ice have.