Earth Power Jack Hammer to over powered

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by foxhound008, Aug 9, 2017.

1. foxhound008 New Player

I am a 245 skill point ICE player. I just got out damaged by a 180 skill point earth user in a tier 8 raid. All the person did was use jack hammer over and over again. No skill involved just one single power over and over again. I thought you dumb stat revamp was suppose to fix lower level skill point players for out performing higher level players.

I suggest you lower the damage output of jack hammer.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

That one guy gonna say, "video or it didnt happen".....lets see how long it takes!
  3. Serj Committed Player

ICE is in a bad spot right now , you're complaining from the other end of the spectrum while earth is one of the top powers... it has nothing to do with how many skill points you have or jackhammer specifically,
    if you were any other power and the resault would have been the same then sure, maybe earth deserves to be looked at again (mind you jackhammer was already nerfed), but come on now... if you were out-damaged on another power by something other than earth would you ask for nerfs for that power as well?
    while i agree that using the jackhammer rotation is has no skill requisite as you said, doesn't mean jackhammer is op... nor does it mean that everything else needs to be toned down to a low threshold so other underperforming powers like ice can perform...
    and then what? what will be the fate for earth? will earth players then ask ice to be nerfed? NO!

they need to buff ice....
    • Like x 1