Earth DPS!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by PrimedKrypton, Mar 4, 2013.

1. mgkaenzo Committed Player

The best thing to do is to buy the dazed consummable and do a loadout like that :

Debris field - rumble crush - jackhammer - re-inforce - earthquake/wirling dervish - shards

That a dual spec loadout but you also can done a dazed loadout or a crushed loadout

Dazed : debris field - tectonic break - jackhammer - re-inforce - earthquake - wirling dervish

Use re-inforce, a trinket or consummeble to clip the animation of your power

Spin chop/WD/TB>spin chop/DF/re-inforce>spin chop/jackhammer
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

Interesting use of Damage Shift. Hadn't thought of using is simply as a clipping power.
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Start your toon in Geokinesis tree as it is most friendly on power consumption until you get to Debris Field. Rumblecrush requires the Weaponization Iconic to be most effective. Stay in it and play around until lvl 30. Then try a respec to Seismic treee when you have enough SP and can run alerts with a troller who can help with your power consumption.
  4. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Yeah. I decided to use it when I realized it granted a 50% damage bonus for a T4 power (which usually have 45% bonuses). I think of it as a compensation since it's pretty useless in DPS role without it.
  5. AIpha New Player

Guide link is my sig. Just updated the dps section with better loadouts(both might and prec). Drift Jackhammer wasn't paying off for you because it scales with prec which at the tier of gear you were describing is not as high or beneficial as what your might would've been. Jackhammer also shouldn't be used more than 3 aftershocks as a dps UNLESS there are 4-5 enemies in range. On single target it depends on the weapon you are using. Some weapons are better than Jackhammer on single target and sometimes Jackhammer is better than weapons for single target. You just have to test and see with the weapon of your choice. The might based loadout for earth is about dot stacking but shards and striking only cause a 4 sec dot that can stack with itself but it requires you continually use power to keep the dots up which means you aren't using a weapon as much as you should. Precision loadouts also benefit highly from pets due to the sustained dps while attacking free of charge. So I like to run Totem and Crystal on my Jackhammer dps loadout. I use Tectonic Break to clip with it hits hard AOE and applies your PI.
  6. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I know it's Precision-based, AIpha. I'm not complaining about its damage and all either. It's just really not my playstyle. To be honest, I prefer Upheaval more than I do Jackhammer (though marginally).
  7. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

I just wanted to reply to this jackhammer does drain power, but i increased my power pool a bit to the point where if i used it the trolls can still juice me before i run out. I know a lot of ppl say jackham drains a lot but i came up with a way to counter that. I can jackhammer the hallway in gates for days if i wanted lol.
  8. thoughtpatern New Player

if you build a good combo regen after tb or unstoppable just for a few more shocks on jack
  9. Erebros New Player

Well for my loadout I use Tetonic break, jack hammer, debris fields, vaccine, unstoppable, and reinforcement
    All in order