Earth AM Possible Bug GU51?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rokyn, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Rokyn Dedicated Player

So it seems like my toon at CR126 on test server as of today, August 15th, had Crystal hitting for higher numbers for all her attacks. My toon at CR130/131 on Live Server has Crystal hitting for way less. All tests performed on a CR126 Sparring Target.

Live Server (CR130/131)

Test Server (CR126)

[IMG]

I can perform parser tests if needed to compare between both. I can run Tunso Tests if needed just let me know. Thanks for your time.
    • Like x 2
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Could it be a cr bug? Is the 126 pet classes on live hitting harder than the 131 cr?
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

Simply on Live Crystal and Fury doesn't get the increase as happen on PC Test in the hotfix of 10 August.
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Same with Sorcery's Fury Pet.
  6. Maximus Hunter Well-Known Player

They are just wording the issue we have in a very blunt way.

The issue is that the gu51 notes that was posted on the 12th to go into live included the changes that was made to pc test on the 10th. Yet none of the changes from the 10th that is being seen on test made it to live servers on the 13th when gu51 went live.
  7. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Alright, I'll make a new thread over on PC test and a moderator can close this thread.
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, there was a problem with the test build that went out with the patch. It's been fixed on test, and it should go live this week, I assume.
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Wait... fury and Crystal doing massive damage is intended on test?
    Oh hell yeah.
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Heh, check my youtube. ;)
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Cant find video :(
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

It's up now, for anyone interested. RemanderDCUO is the YouTube account.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Hehe Grand Summoning gonna be a hell of a Supercharge