Earth 8 - New Hero DCUO League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by C Level, Feb 4, 2016.

1. C Level Active Player

<Earth 8> is currently accepting applications.

Earth 8 is a USPC/PS League made by some returning players aimed at new and mid level players. We serve as a bastion to those that want a place to enjoy the DC Universe with people closer to their own age and life responsibilities.

• We aim at enjoying all the content the game has to offer
    • We organize regularly scheduled event nights so we can efficiently allocate our time.
    • We are all busy people, with jobs and/or families, and RL comes first. We just ask that you are active, have fun, and lend a hand to your fellow league members if needed.
    • Using a unique League Structure that has proven success in the past.
    • Active Website and League Hall.
    Make sure to visit the Forums for all the info you need regarding the League. Thank you and Welcome!

-T8

Click here ==> Earth 8 League Website
    • Like x 3
  2. C Level Active Player

Thank you for all the positive feedback at the website. There is a fantastic percentage of the DCUO community that is very supportive, that's what I love about this game. At the end of the day we are all just DC fans! Feel free to contact me through our Website for any additional info.

Thank you and God Bless!
  3. C Level Active Player

4. C Level Active Player

Welcome to all our new members!
  5. C Level Active Player

If you like to come home from work and destress with some DCUO, this will be a great League for you. We have people of all experience levels and want to find people that are a good fit. Please contact us, or visit our webpage, for more details.

Thank you!
  6. Immortal sorceress New Player

Looking to join you guys, new to leagues in DCUO....How do i apply?
  7. Immortal sorceress New Player

Ok applied on your site, thanks
  8. C Level Active Player

Welcome Aboard!
  9. C Level Active Player

<Earth 8> will be accepting approximately 9 more applications before temporarily halting recruiting. Please see the original post for more information and a link to the website.

Thank you!
  10. HankDP26 Well-Known Player

Still looking for people willing to play as a team, we have discord and stay in constant communication in order to be as efficient as possible. We are not looking for the biggest CR's we need people that love the game and love playing it without pressure or requirements we are mostly into feat hunting and just having fun, we also love to discuss comic books.
  11. HankDP26 Well-Known Player

Bump. We are still looking for people to assemble a regular team for raids and PvP. We have Discord and always stay in constant communication for maximum efficiency. We are not looking for high CR's (we'll get there together ;)) we are looking for loyal members that enjoy the game as much as ee do without any pressure. Come check us out http://earth8wonders.shivtr.com/ !
  12. C Level Active Player

We are currently looking for a few more active people. The people we are looking for are those that like to play the game, and realize that helping others and contributing to the league goes both ways. No one gets carried, but we are happy to help active members of any CR/SP range. Please visit the website and fill out an app or contact me via the forums or the website for more info.
  13. C Level Active Player

14. Atiim New Player

How many members do you have, and what timezones are you guys normally active?
  15. C Level Active Player

We have 21 members atm. We are most active in the evenings and weekends of CST.
  16. C Level Active Player

Looking for a few more players. We have an active player base and are looking for a few more people that fit our philosophy of "no stress, just fun." We work hard all day/week, and we come together to play DCUO together and leave the BS behind. Please hit me up in game on Terrific 8 or apply at the website. Thank you!
  17. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I for one love the game, and have been here since launch. I am a Celestial Dps/Heal. 150 + SP. I am currently getting into T4, but I love to play and be in groups who know what they are doing. I have a mic, sometimes, it depends on if my kids are home. I have higher level toons, but I have decided to make a new toon and I have soley been focussing on this character. I would love to join, but I have two problems that you might not like.

1. I cannot tell you when I will be on. I have busy work schedules and crazy hours. (But that's where the extra money comes from, you know)
    And 2. I am only Premium atm. I know, who wants a Premium in there league? But hey, Im getting there

Hope to hear from you, and no harsh feelings if I can't join
  18. C Level Active Player

Balistical Ice, I can tell right now you will be a good fit. We do in fact have some premium members in the league. We recruit on personality fit more than CR, or membership status. That's what makes what we created at Earth 8 so special. We just have a great time being heroes and unwinding from the stress of the day. I will friend you in game and shoot you an invite the next time we are both on; what's the name of the toon you are bringing over?

We have people of all CRs and we run all levels of stuff regardless of CR because we like hanging out together, so at T4 you'll have plenty of people that you can run with. And we also have a lot of people with kids, like myself, so I spare everyone the craziness of my house and will on voice chat until they are asleep. I'm typically on voice chat myself Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, or during scheduled events, but not every minute I am on either. Do me a favor and register to the website when you get a chance so you can post on the forums and have access to all that.

Thank you for your interest. We'll see you in game.

-T8
  19. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Sounds good. My IGN is Blue DragonSage. I will register on the website as soon as i can.
  20. tbosh Well-Known Player

Great group of people here at earth 8. Great wealth of game knowledge and very helpful. I have found my league :)