Fixed Earth 3 Mission Not Appearing In My Journal

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zanster, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Zanster New Player

Not sure if this is the right forum but for some reason my current character never got the questline for Earth 3 (I am almost to 218 CR now and no quest) I am a member (and even if I was not I have Earth 3 thanks to the 210 Boost I got earlier this year and had the quest on that character. Is this a known issue or did something just go wrong with this character???
    • Like x 1
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Didn't pop for me either, and my alt actually level the cr by gear to that point and played the instances. She's now doing Deluge and it's really just the E3 one not showing.
    This should probably go to Arkham, in that case I'm on USPC and the toon is on the villain faction.
    I'd rather not go through the storyline mission again but others might want the marks and weapon.

Btw Batman and WW's mission only giving source mark is horrible.
  3. MiniMinute New Player

For some reason, the Earth 3 mission has not yet appeared in my journal even though I'm at a CR of 207. I'm currently at a CR of 215, and it still hasn't appeared. I tried to go to Earth 3 Gotham to see if that would trigger the mission, but it hasn't.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you check the hidden tab of your journal?
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Did you happen to do this back when there was an event version of Earth 3? I don't remember if the instances are part of the pointer mission for that episode or if the instances were open in the event version. I want to say that was the first event version of the new episode and it was only open world. If that's the case, you may have hidden it as Lorax mentioned, since you couldn't complete it yet.
  6. MiniMinute New Player

I did check my hidden tab, and it is unfortunately not there either.

I wasn't around during the time when there was an event version of Earth 3, so I didn't hide it before. I just started playing on PC (and for real, really) a few months ago.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed now.
    • Like x 1