Eagle emblem

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mynch457, Sep 25, 2020.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

im looking for this emblem on a new toon i just made. I know its from a race, but I don't know which one. I was going to try to unlock it with replay badges, but its not showing up. Anyone happen to know what race the Eagle emblem is drom? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

there might be more than 1 eagle emblem. the older emblems are all replay-able so it's probably not replayable because it's newer; from the Amazon time capsule. that might not be totally helpful but might at least point you in the right direction.
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I know which one your talking about and I have the Amazon eagle emblem as thats from a time capsule, but this one is from a race, as I rememberearning it from a race. But I can't remember which one. Its a eagle with its beak facing to the left. When I look it up on my other toon, its just called Eagle. Thank you for the help, it is much appreciated.
  4. mynch457 Well-Known Player

***Update***

The emblem is from the Metropolis Downtown Master Aerial Movement Challenge, and its the patriot emblem, and it looks like it is only for flight.
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

if you have on 1 of your toons look up the name of it on the toon that has it than go to https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/DC_Universe_Online_Wiki and search for it there and that site will tell you where to get the style