Dumb noob question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Col Bullets, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Col Bullets New Player

After I set up the armory and imprinted my build, all of the gear including 'non-iconic' I had on becomes locked from sale/salvage. Is there a way to unlock them to break them down or are they destined for deletion?
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you can lock or unlock pieces with either l3 or r3 cant remember which
    the only other thing that would prevent you from salvaging or selling something would be you have multiple armories and that gear is attuned to one of those armories
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

You will need to put new armor on and save that in the armory. That will unlock the armor
  4. Limey Committed Player

Pretty much what the last person said. You have to imprint again every time you want to upgrade the Armory gear. That gear is locked from sale/salvage.

My advice, if you're low CR and upgrading gear regularly: take off your gear and imprint the Armory, none of the gear will be locked and you can salvage/sell as you go. Then once you hit a high enough CR that you don't find replacement gear constantly, then imprint your actual gear on the Armory.
    • Like x 3