Dumb guy here....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bagofboom, Jul 10, 2016.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

Every so often I come across a thread that has been dug up from eons ago that I find really interesting or that has some great vids in it that I never see on YouTube.
    I'm not very good at navigating this site. I get overwhelmed by categories or threads that have literally thousands of pages.
    If I type in a certain topic I rarely get what I want or something similar but not exactly what I'm looking for.
    So, if anyone can help give me a simple/brief tutorial or walkthrough or breakdown I'd appreciate it. I've been here for awhile and I've kinda just responded and posted on the most current of topics but what I'd really like to see are some old school vids and read old threads from the "Golden Age" of DCUO.
    Every time I find one of these long lost pages they are immensely entertaining and informative and interesting and I'd like to get to them more often if at all possible.
    (And kinda along the same topic, I can never find old YouTube vids of DCUO on YouTube either. Only the new stuff. How do I find the good early days stuff? And, if you're wondering, Yes, I'm THAT old!!)
    Thanks in advance.
    :D
  2. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

3. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Are the "Golden Age of DCUO" threads really any different then today's? I seem to remember the same topics as we have now, just with more cat gifs.

• I quit
    • The game is dying
    • I'm bored
    • Stop catering to noobs
    • Make SP more important
    • Devs: here's what's wrong
    • Give us walk-ins to everything
    • We want Water power
    • Nerf this
    • Buff my power
    • It's turning into DPS Online
    If you're looking for entertaining threads, search titles for "jump canceling" or "phase dodge." I wonder if there's a way to search for threads from early 2014. That was the golden age of the forums. So much crying. Good times.
    • Like x 2
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

^^ Established on the DCUO forums in 2011, and like the Energizer Bunny, still going. :D
    • Like x 1