Double Solar Credits and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I learned something new. My Legion knowledge is pretty small.
    • Like x 1
  2. Metallix Active Player

OK thanks megzilla I'll do like the static shock hairstyle yall did a great job
  3. Tanya_83 Level 30

Can we slow down on the Auras and Chromas and get some playable content in its place? I have a lifetime worth of Auras and Chromas that I will probably never get to use. I'd much prefer a solo or duo added mid DLC, make use of Gotham and Metropolis and add some missions there instead.
    • Like x 3
  4. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Second that so much! Slow down with Auras, Materials, Time Capsules and even new content as far as I am concerned. Instead maintaining old content, adding good and varied Instances, maybe smaller *Everyday Hero* missions to give us something to do.

And by the way: Thank You for the Bonus Week. :)

Greetings
  5. hero turner Well-Known Player

I noticed the new ring in the anniversary event gives you super speed when equipped, will we get a ring of flight also from the Legion episode ? it shure would be nice to get a flight ring ,and Mordru hair style and facial hair style as well also to go with the previous hair styles. Picture this, A flight ring , Speed force ring, Waist style that gives you acrobat skills, also the ability to change the color of the lantern ring on our light and rage power sets to have the look of the other colored lanterns since were not getting any new lantern powers anytime soon, and a utility belt that functions like the boo belt does so when you have more than one henchmen or side kick equipped it lets them all out, and also a trinket like the Batman trinket that allowes Bats to come out and help, well we want one that has Superman, Wonderwoman , Flash, ect..ect.... and to also function with the utility belt I just mentioned.
    • Like x 1
  6. HERO TURNER2 New Player

all these new hair styles are awesome , will we be getting some of the hair styles from previous Characters from the older episodes too? like Circe, Bat Woman, Lobo the main man hair and facial style, yall created a lot of good looks that we want for our toons lol. So LET US HAVE THEM ....lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. HeroTurner3 New Player

Yeahh ...there is a lot of stuff we want in game not just styles and hair styles , but new skin styles as well as base items , I still want that big monitor in the middle of Lex Luthors office floor the one with the big screen showing the globe that everyone walks on during the earth 3 alert, all those desks, monitors computers ect ect that would look neat in our own bases and league halls.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a Legion Ring that gives you flight, its a rare drop from defeating Cosmic Boy during the normal or elite alert.
  9. WaccaBacca New Player

How about animal skins like in cat woman solo. Or do they just really don't care about the game and just keep milking the players
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What do new skins have to do with devs caring about the game? And what does any of that have to do with milking players?
    • Like x 1
  11. Jiggy puff New Player

Lol Reading that made me chuckle cat women skins and milling players I been playing since day 1 and one thing I learnt mepps or the dev don't force any of u to play u play cause its fun u pay for menbership to enjoy more content so stop ya winy *** moaning they give us bonus weeks ffs enjoy it while it lasts and mepps great work man ignore the haters see u on the game xd
  12. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm a huge fan of the Magnetic Neon Chroma. This is what the Metallic Chroma's should of been. I love how the chrome aspect of this material really retains and brings out parts of the style that the other chroma's in the past simply couldn't.

Really fantastic job guys. Please continue to bring out more chroma's like these in the future.
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Man imma be disappointed if we dont get vals mask next time around