Double Dark Metal Coins and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

Sorry I had to go do something and can no longer edit my post and i wanted to add

I don't want it to be misconstrued that i don't want these additional rewards, or that I don't want additional rewards going forward, they're great and i want you to know that I'm certainly appreciative of them, so I don't want my feedback to be misconstrued as being unappreciative. I want to encourage the developers to continue doing these additional rewards, if anything my feedback is more to implore the developers to consider the pricing points a bit not the rewards or the concept of adding rewards :)

Thanks Mepps
    • Like x 1
  2. hero turner Well-Known Player

So will be getting these things available on the vendors and or Market place eventually or will they continue to drop on hollidays and special events, it be nice to see all the supply drops, up links, henchmen, auras, material and other styles and equipment on the vendors. Astral or cosmic material, scorching material and aura, for the whole body and for the head, hands and feet, a left hand side and the right hand .
  3. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

Not seen it mentioned, so just to note - the T-Spheres of the accessory glow when you're in combat. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

For the Record; THIS WEEKEND IS PISSING ME OFF!
    Again, the style I wanted from the event vendors most, is Lv & CR locked, so I won't be able to get any of the pieces anytime soon (certainly not this year).
    Again, I have to change my plans for the event, and do what I can.
    Further, what is going on with the Artifacts mission given by Constantine? I got my main Amazon to Lv 20 and no prompt, it is not in either the On Duty or the Mission Journal.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as to your first point, that's life, man. have some patience. & your second, the artifacts mission now pops around lvl 23 ( ish ), somewhere 'round there.
    • Like x 1
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Feeling much bette now, thx!

FaceYourFear is Forge Metal Chroma 1. Claim/Redeem tab of Marketplace! ONE per Account!
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Had a list of chars I want to do dailies on; barely got a few of them through...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.