Double Daemohedrons Weekend and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DAEMOHEDRONS WEEKEND!

Metal Part I will be here before you know it, but Justice League Dark is still the top dog. Jump in on this final Bonus Daemohedrons weekend to finish off your gear sets, grab those feats, and pick up these new rewards! All Daemohedron currency rewards are doubled through Monday.

Daemohedrons are the currency found in Episode 34: Justice League Dark. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Justice League Dark vendor.

This weekend – from Thursday, August 29, 2019, through Monday, September 2, 2019 – all players will receive DOUBLE Daemohedrons when completing instanced and mission content in Justice League Dark (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Monday to daily server restarts on Tuesday morning.

NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK REWARDS!

Five all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Justice League Dark (Episode 34):
    • Shadow Material
    • Daemon Helmet
    • Con Job Hair Style
    • Investigator's Mask
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Chaos Daemon Minions
    These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game. Here's what you can find:

[IMG]
    Shadow Material, Daemon Helmet

[IMG]
    Con Job Hair Style, Investigator's Mask

[IMG]
    Henchmen Uplink Device: Chaos Daemon Minions
    • Like x 10
  2. myandria Item Storage

Interesting! The Chaos Daemon Minions will round out my demon pet/shadow trinket utility belt theme on one of my characters! I wish the Con Job Hairstyle was more than one channel; it would be nice to give the female the classic *frosted tip* look. As far as the material, it looks like you can nearly recreate the Shadow Golem with it. The mask I can see myself using for a Halloween/Ice Blank look perhaps; I won't be going the route of recreating both versions of The Question (male and female).
  3. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Awesome! I’m always like it when I can buy material versus waiting on some super random drop. Side note where’s that trench coat with a tie found at?
  4. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Looks like Detective's Trench Coat (style name: Detective). It was a reward for getting the Gotham Central collection.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Detective's_Trench_Coat

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Collections:_Gotham_Central

It's a base game collection. Pieces are in East End and Burnley in Gotham open world.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At last... the Question is complete. ;)
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

7. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

In future announcements Mepps can we have which section has feat tied to them too please?

E.g.
    • Shadow Material (Feat 1)
    • Daemon Helmet (Feat 2.1 - don't require all 3)
    • Con Job Hair Style (Feat 2.2 - don't require all 3)
    • Investigator's Mask (Feat 2.3 - don't require all 3)
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Chaos Daemon Minions (feat 3)

Obviously only have feats where applicable - will help new and old players (like me :) )
  8. nevermore5161 New Player

Can you please FIX the xbox servers honestly whats the point if i cant play the game i just got and its getting on my nerves
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who may want to see the Shadow material.
    There is some animation in the textures that is not seen with just a picture. ;)
  10. michithereal New Player

11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Not sure why people say the Question Mask is color locked.
    Here is video evidence that it is not the case. ;)
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

i like everything but the Shadow mat, seems way too similiar to Wicked imo, loving the Daemon head
    • Like x 1
  13. rimvader Well-Known Player

Every BONUS DAEMOHEDRONS WEEKEND! someone is moving and/or 'NEEDS HELP' with "one small thing "that takes 5 hours. :mad: I'm hope there are some other players that are in same boat to run the hell out this dlc on Monday. ;)
  14. Raven Roth Committed Player

Disappointed that Faust's Soul Aura didn't make it to the vendor
  15. El cana New Player

Porque hay una bonificación de x2 damedrones y cierran mundo sin avisar? Inteligente decisión, una más!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i'm still waiting on when they add the spear of destiny as a style to the game hopefully this Halloween event we already have the crime bible and mark of cain as styles why not add the spear so I can be like Mordru?
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... and no. Seems different enough to me. ;)

• Like x 1
  18. myandria Item Storage

Agreed. The Shadow Material is darker (there is more black color within it) and it has more movement than the Wicked Material. When using both material with a cape or long jacket, the Shadow Material has a better contrast between the outside and the underside of those garments.
    • Like x 1