Double Currency, New Rewards, Bonus Content!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 17, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Omega emblem does not count.
  2. RE puIse New Player

With Mordru's new mission, when the Ensorcelled Gems appear, so do these little wooden boxes with a couple of symbols on them. They have a timer on them just like the gems. Do they go towards the gems feats, or is there another purpose for them?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The boxes are a generic placeholder for where objects are supposed to spawn. I posted about this in the bug subforum. Regardless they should still count.
  4. Yungtripp New Player

Can I get help with my account I keep trying to log in nothings working
  5. Drooskii New Player

Hey I’ve been stuck out of my account, I’ve tried logging in countless time and would say” world on maintenance” and it all started after i teleported to green lanterns metropolis in the watchtower around 12 I tried to teleport and I was on a loading screen for 10min until it said “world on maintenance”can u please fix this issue I even deleted and spent money to re-acquire the same character and didn’t work.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Obviously it is not possible with female characters...
    but why not give male characters at least 1 Slimline chest with a bigger emblem like the Stalwart Defender?
    • Like x 1
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

An explanation would definitely help, it looks goofy to have such a small emblem on the created characters but the npcs have giant ones.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

NPCs are built and painted by hand, emblems are painted on to fit that specific model they don't have an "emblem slot" like our characters do.
  9. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I wasn't asking for an explanation on why the npcs can have larger emblems than our characters. It's already been explained why female characters can't have larger emblems I want to know why male characters cannot. I just used the npcs as a point of reference.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably to keep things fair. People get out of straights when you bring up the size difference of wings between male and female characters.
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

do u guys really never tought about an size editor? o.ö just ask the devs about it and this probelms should be done o_O
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

My God, the woman is a walking speed bump.