Double Artifact Xp Weekend

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HEALB4, Aug 14, 2019.

1. HEALB4 Level 30

So the last double artifact xp weekend was roughly half a year ago. When are we getting the next one ? People have been waiting for it since months and yet we only got some other stuff like Bonus Catalyst Weekends which seemed to be pretty useless.
    Atleast a hint of when it is going to come again would be nice.
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Unless something pops up on the Current and Future events post beforehand, their usual pattern is to announce any bonus weekends the day before it happens.

Kinda helps to keep players playing the game and all, as there are some who would only base their playtime off of maximizing those kinds of weekends. And while I'm sure there's a financial component to it as well (a player who's playing has a higher chance of other purchases), the simple fact is that the makers of the game want us to play what they made.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sleepis4theRich Active Player

uhh the only the logical explanation is having double xp weekend as close as possible to the new episode dropping so you have as little xp as possible to put into the newly released artifacts.

because money

your welcome
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Sound logic but they said they r increasing ranks not new artifacts
    • Like x 1
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Never at this rate.
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

With the Switch just coming out last week I doubt we'll get any special weekend stuff for along time.
  7. Sleepis4theRich Active Player

shouldnt it be the other way around? why not have more special weekends to intrigue your new player base?
    • Like x 2
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd love to see it....I've saved for it....but i'm starting to wonder if it's ever coming. Partially because there have been so many threads asking for it stating how we are all sitting on this mountain of Nth metal. I'm sure a few blew their stash using those 2 nearly back to back unstable SOCs, but if we keep letting them know we are waiting what incentive is there to have one?

I'd say bide your time and be quiet.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'm too hoping for a bonus nth metal weekend soon.

That said, I won't be using all my saved nth metal if it does happen before episode as I'll be saving for the upcoming higher artefact ranks.
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

If not Bonus nth metal weekend then a bonus dameohedrons weekend maybe. Depends on when DLC is launching in September. If I had to guess (and it is a speculative guess) I'd say EP35 will launch in the early half of September (considering EP36 is in December and presumably not near Xmas). Otherwise less than 3 months between episodes. So need 2 weekends (out of 3 or 4) before EP35 where we get bonus nth metal and bonus daemohedrons.
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They don’t seem to be in a hurry for anything.

When it was announced Metal 1 would be in September, I felt it would be early September. Allegedly the dlc is finished (Mepps mentioned it in a reply weeks ago), so there shouldn’t be anything holding it back from going on test. But here we are - another week with nothing on test. Another week with no livestream. Another week of nothing except one picture (which would have been a great tease a month ago, but we should be getting more by now).

For each week that passes, the release gets later and later and later.

No time cap.

No weekend event.

No test.

Nothing.
    • Like x 3
  12. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

looks like it is another “go play other games” weekend.
    • Like x 3