Double Artifact XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Double Artifact XP Weekend!

Get your Nth Metal ready, because this weekend Artifact XP gains are doubled when you fortify your Artifacts. That's right, any time you're using Nth Metal (or any of the Artifact XP items) to add XP and rank up your Artifacts, those gains will be doubled. Thinking about jumping into that new Artifact? Have a bunch of Nth Metal ready to go? Now's the time.

Pro Tip: A third Artifact equipment slot is set to open with Game Update 86 next week. Pick out your third Artifact and consider ranking it up this weekend!

For more information about Artifacts and how to rank them up, refresh your memory with the Artifact guide.

The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday (August 9, 2018) with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday (August 12, 2018), to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 20
  2. Maxwill Committed Player

SUPER DUPER GREAT ! :)
    • Like x 1
  3. rimvader Well-Known Player

SUPER GREAT!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. C3alix Committed Player

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THIS IS GREAT! I'M GONNA....wait...

WHY YOU DO THAT THO?!
    • Like x 3
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

YESSSSSSSS!!!

Thank you Mepps & team <3
    • Like x 1
  6. Isif Committed Player

Yay, Power harness, Rao and Soul Cloak. No more, "Which is the best ?" threads.
    • Like x 3
  7. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

3 artifacts instead of 2 means more skip to 40 starter packs will be purchased from the marketplace this weekend.
    • Like x 1
  8. MiLady Well-Known Player

Excellent. Thanks team for the 3rd slot and double XP weekend!
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Thanks

Edit: holy **** a third slot!!
    • Like x 3
  10. L T Devoted Player

Whoa. Triple great even.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ully Committed Player

Hi Mepps, will the nth metal drop rate also increase with next week's GU, to accommodate for another artifact?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent
    • Like x 1
  14. Ully Committed Player

Thanks for the swift reply. May I ask for the reasoning behind that decision? Also, will next week's GU increase the maximum levels on the current artifacts? Thanks
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

YES!!!!!!!!! This is awesome, thank you devs, 3rd artifact slot will be highly appreciated by me :D
    • Like x 1
  16. GokuSSJ7 New Player

Excellent news. I would like to say that it is very gratifying of the system of upar artifacts I have one at level 160 however to put a second artifact in the 160 'extremely difficult, for 95% of the players of the server is impossible. I play many hours a day and only have one at level 160. Another weakness is if someone wants to change their power and the up arfato is for tank and the player changes to some healing power or controller it will not be worth downloading the xp artifact for an equivalent to the new power because it loses 50% of xp. I suggest that artefact upado does not lose experience in the transfer with the use of some item made available in the future, would be interesting and much used so we could change power more frequently.:D
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

THANK you MEPPS...I have 3 Artifacts at 150 so This will make me hittin the 160's MUCH More Viable
    • Like x 1
  18. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]

Now... any new shiny artifacts coming in the very near future?
    • Like x 3
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Still in before the Real “SUPERGREAT”...

I can dig it Mepps!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.