Doomsday Bounty feat is not a good step in the right direction

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by comrade sonya, May 17, 2018.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The amount of time when things start to slow down has been coming faster with each piece of new content released in the past year.
    We pretty much have until Dos pt 2 goes live to get any of the grindy bounty feats out of the way. After that its going to gt difficult trying to find groups. The bounties themselves arent that hard. I dont think theyll be soloable with our next gear set but two players hould be enough to take them down by then (i took henshaw down with a group of two other random players).

this has always been an issue. Once content is no longer relevant or someone has the feat they just dont want to do it again.

that makes you a very rare player.

once you get the hang of how doomsday works its not that hard to rack up a some numbers. doing it 100 times on the first day? i admire your stamina. I was only able to do it once (twice actually counting the "intro" encounter) on wed before i got drowsy. I'm unclear on whether you get credit for a Doomsday "kill" if the mission isn't active. Overall I just dont care anymore if I ever get the feats or not...
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I do agree about "boring, repetetive gameplay" in general, but you do have way more than 30-45 minutes of relevant gameplay on your hands right now with both the Deluge content, spring seasonal and this newly released "Celebration" with 2 more parts to come. Not to mention the next Episode, whenever they decide to release that one.
  3. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i agree 100 is a lot because we have to depend on a very large group to finish this particular bounty, i got my 100 done on release because i got lucky and landed in a phase with like 70 players doing spam runs & as time passes it will be harder to find a large enough group doing spam runs.
  4. TestReporter Loyal Player

Boring and repetitive isn't even the main problem here, day 1 there were like 80 people in the most populated US phase beating doomsday, today there are like 10-20, it's still easy to do the daily, but if you are going to farm the bounty now, it'll take 3x (or even more) than it took for the ones who did it day 1, not a really big deal, but it's still the first week... Now think about what happens in 3-6 months.

Starro conqueror, earth 3 weekly missions and even some RwC missions are still relevant because of focusing and essences, but now try to make a group for AOJ weekly missions, heck, even E3 303 will give u a lot of trouble depending on the time/server, the same thing will probably happen to the doomsday bounty in sometime, when everyone who cares about it already has the feats. You'll probably still be able to do it 7-8 man (depending on the server and how population goes), but now think about doing it 100 times 7-8 man...
  5. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I agree with everything said in the op. Especially the part about the people who want to do it gradually getting screwed over bc there wont be anyone doing it anynore after 2 days.
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Those people are chasing the feats to clear it out of the menu. It doesn’t matter if the max feat is 10 or 100, those people will do it until it’s done. You wouldn’t have groups of 70 or 80 people taking on Doomsday if the top feat was only 10 because 90% of them would be done in 20 minutes. If you want to do it gradually...do it gradually. You’d end up with the same problem either way...just quicker.
  7. useless Well-Known Player

i agree its to much,couldn play much first day,league m8 inv me to join hes phase and in 30-40 mins i did 30 (he once or twice didnt leave the pit where he spawns)...yesterday no more big groups and 70 more ? think i'll pass,just like starro....or reapers...no tnks