Dont expect a DCUO funeral anytime soon.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheBirdOfSteel, May 8, 2014.

1. Caligulus Committed Player

Why do you guys constantly compare DCUO to AAA games?

These two games are similar only in that they're MMOs.They attract a different crowds.
    • Like x 1
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

All I know is that DCUO needs to step up it's game a little bit. It's too fun to not have the most players of all MMO's. Wasn't it one of the top games of 2012/13? WHAT HAPPENED!?
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

The community whined that OC was too hard and they had to decrease the difficulty and at the same time the high tiered gear became way too powerful in relation to the content.. thats what happened unfortunately. Not the devs fault as many make it seem.

also too many noobs got power levelled and ruined pugging for a lot of people
  4. SKAVANGER408 New Player

I agree it's a shooter but the exploring huge planets is gonna be amazing. Plus new content ever couple weeks? Yes please! Hey cod mw1/2 were the best!

But hopefully dlc 11 will have easy and hard raids in it.

But you have a gaming pc so your part of the master race! Hey I play dcuo from my couch with a ps4 controller all the time. So much faster than the ps4 with loading and what not.
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Yea mw was good, but for me Counter Strike will always be the top shooter.. I personally play online to play against other players since NPCs are fun to a certian extent, once you learn their moves its not a challenge anymore, that goes for every game.

Thats why I loved competitive CSS, in a standard 5v5 skill trumped all.. you lost cause someone else was better than you, thats what I loved and thats what I look for MMOs.

It went a bit over the top with COD, too many effects took away the charm for me.. in a way (this is just my personal opinion) I see the same for Destiny, hence why I won't pick it up.

Thats why I loved DC, super heroes aside.. in PVP you lost (and kinda still do) because your opponent was better, no excuses.. Lately with some performance issues it does get frustrating but still..

I have hooked up my PC to my TV before but I just cba reconnecting it everytime and I love when you get a couple of mates to come around and have some good Fifa session while getting drunk xD
  6. Caligulus Committed Player

Maybe one of the top free2play games that came out, or mmo's in general, since there aren't that many that are populated like WoW, EvE, and all that stuff.
    • Like x 1