Does anyone have the Glowing Chroma Material?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jason Martin, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

This is the last piece to complete my Green Lantern Outfit for once and for all :(
  2. Eve YouTuber

There might be some on broker, but if you want to trade with someone better to do it in game and be prepared to pay for It's worth. I am not sure which server you are on, but if US, I'd expect it to be pretty expensive.
  3. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

There is none in the broker, yes I'm US.
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What are you offering for it?
  5. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Eh... I'm kinda broken and don't have membership to unlock my stuck cash. I just got back to the game a few days ago tho.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

My apologies dude...it looks like I sold that one recently. :( Funny enough tho, 2 popped up on the broker just now (95 & 85 mil).
  7. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

No worries :)
  8. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

So I went into my bank and saw that I have a bunch of old time capsules.

2x Oracle's Time Capsule
    3x Dark Knights Time Capsule
    20x Shazam! Time Capsule
    8x Atlantean Time Capsule
    19x Assassin Time Capsule
    87x Paradox Time Capsule
    98x Notorious Time Capsule
    2x Qwardian Time Capsule
    50x Time Capsule (the first time capsule released)

I would trade them all for just one Glowing Chroma Pack, I really don't care about their contents, just want the Pack for my Green Lantern.
  9. spikeat Well-Known Player

Is that Chroma Pack worth $5 to you? If it is and you have enough in escrow, then it may be worth unlocking for 7 days.
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

11. Corsair X Well-Known Player

You could save your stabilizers and hold out for next Resurgence capsules. I'd check if it drops in them. Otherwise your going to pay somewhere near 300 mill or more.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Glowing Chroma only dropped in the 4th generation mega capsule.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

yes, US/PC server
  14. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Can premium accounts sell stuff on the broker for millions?
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That Chroma was on the broker for 95 & 85 mil just the other day.
  16. myandria Item Storage

Hmm. I sold one for 20 mil last week. I should check to see if I have another one.
    • Like x 1
  17. Robotsidekick Active Player

This should be placed in vendors for marks, it's crucial for lanterns unlike the other chrom packs which are whatever..

it's off putting to be a lantern and what you need to complete your look is paywalled in the broker. Let's say Timmy GL fan logs into the game sees every other lantern looks better and finds out he can't unless he spends real money and grinds broker.. quits.
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

It'll be interesting to see if it becomes a selectable choice in the next resurgence
    I really liked the fact that we had a chance at collecting previously offered resurgence materials/auras etc... in addition to the new ones that were just coming out.
  19. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Prices on the broker change all the time.. I've sold that mat for hundreds of millions multiple times, and have seen it as low 85m as well.

Heck plenty of times I put something on the broker, it doesn't sell and check after it expires to find multiple of that item for way more than I listed it, so I undercut all of them and it sold for much more than I initially asked for it..

The broker just works in mysterious ways.. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hey!! That's my line. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2