Does anyone actually save time?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ArtemisWonderWoman7, Oct 17, 2021.

1. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I love having the ability to skip adds. I don't always have a lot of time to play so whatever small amount of wasted time I can chip off is great for me. I think it's also polite to tell the group before the run that you're skipping adds. I'd also love the ability to skip all the cutscenes, some are unskippable for some odd reason while others are. Some of the cutscenes are just really cringe in terms of writing and voice acting and after hearing them a few time, they get old real quick (looking at you Iceberg Lounge).
  2. myandria Item Storage

Heh.. I figured I was wrong somewhere; thanks for the heads up, guys! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I could go either way, personally, I would rather not...but, I am not forcing the entire group to play that way if they are onboard with skipping.

However, as far as the speed feat...Inner's speed feat can be done easily not skipping at all and allowing the scenes to play out before killing any boss. If the group can't reach that goal...there is something seriously wrong with said group.