Does any power have a single target supercharge?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Shark Dental, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

With all this talk about multi-target and single-target lately, it made me wonder, does any power have a single target supercharge?

Some of the powersets have really lackluster supercharges with all the healing and stunning and whatnot thrown in, lol. It would be cool to have more supercharge options than just the few most powers have.
    • Like x 2
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Well I know water's dehydrate is a one target attack and I think it is technically a supercharge so yeah you could go with that it uses as much supercharge as you have built up so no need to build up the supercharge to a fixed percentage. I've actually found it quite useful.
    • Like x 1
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

I think Ice has one? Not sure.

I wouldn't mind them too much.
    But you could always use NVB to boost the ST-rotation (yes not a "solution").
    On the other had that would "require" ppl to use it. So i'm kinda fine with the multi-target ones... if they're usefull at all
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

It's single target but it's not technically a supercharge. There's no supercharge tactical mod for it and it's not compatible with any supercharge tech aside from Drown (supercharge generator).
    • Like x 1
  5. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Rage doesnt have one.
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Does it do as much damage as other supercharges, or kinda meh?
  7. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

The damage on it is pretty good. I'd defo consider it for any single target build.

You just can't use SC mods with it and it always drains your whole SC bar and wastes any excess SC you have. Would be amazing if it only drained exact multiples of 2500 and if it could restore SC via tactical mods.
    • Like x 1
  8. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Ice has freeze ray. Single target channel that does great dmg.

Edit, fires fireball barrate has an extremeky limited aie and unless you are in melee surrounded by adds its basically single target. You can fire it into a group and still onky hit one target. Very good dmg if every fireball hits but vurnerable to a lunge or miss on monile targets.
    • Like x 1
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

That's a good idea. To bad the devs tried to make so many SC from other powers in the revamp rather than just making a couple new ones to add on to each power. I don't mind SC's I just hate that the SC builders were added to them. It reminded me of AM light when they first added the SC generators.
    • Like x 2
  10. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Fireball Barrage* Mobile* targets
    • Like x 1
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I use Fireball B. and have to say I'm not very impressed by its damage. It is only 5000, not 10000 though, and like you say, you have to be practially either surrounded or standing directly in front of bosses for it to hit. Otherwise only 2 or 3 projectiles usually hit. I especially hate bosses that move around a ton (J. Quick, Doomday, etc.) since you just watch your fireballs heading at the empty space where they were a split-second ago, thinking "I just wasted 5,000 SC for nothing. Sigh."
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

AoE*

;):D
    • Like x 1
  13. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

lol stupid phone
    • Like x 1
  14. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Really you don't like its damage? If I buff up first I usually hit for 100k with it at 22k might. I guess other powers have better ones but it always parses better than neo venom for me and 2 of them hit harder than one volcanic calamity. When I face a boss like that I wait til after his movement mechanic. Usually right after he goes back to the tank you're safe using it. It sure is annoying watching those fireballs shoot off into empty space though.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Polymorph from Sorcery. Not sure how the damage is though.
  16. pultinski Well-Known Player

Neo venom boost from iconics. Try it out
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fireball Barrage sucks. Volcanic Calamity is a better choice.
  18. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Nah calamity does around 150k and barrage 100k so 2 barrage is better than 1 calamity. You just have to know when to use it. Plus most instances you can get off 3 barrages to 1 calamity
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My name constantly being at the top of the scoreboard disagrees with you. /shrugs
  20. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

If you've been playing this game for awhile you should know how unimpressive that is. I feel like I did badly if I dont double second place in pug runs. It's simple math, also none of the top fire dps use calamity.