DOCTOR STRANGE AND THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS IS TERRIFYING.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by MsTickle Fate, May 9, 2022.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It's a Sam Raimi film -- not the Sam who did the Spider-Man films, but the horror director. It's truly horrific, as well as a great superhero film and a great Marvel film.

But be prepared for potential nightmares after seeing it.

Thoughts?
  2. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

My sister saw it and yes she said it was terrifying too. I don’t do well with horror movies so I sat that one out lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

We went on Thursday & thoroughly enjoyed it.

It is definitely the same Sam Raimi though. He went as evil dead as disney would allow.
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Well done. Not the biggest Cumberbatch fan but he makes a good Dr. Strange. Also not the biggest Ms. America fan but I liked the character in the movie and the chemistry between the two characters. Had a little "been there done that" vibe but it was still fun.
    • Like x 1
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

That sentence sums up for me why I'm not a fan of the Marvel movies.
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

while it's a distant second to comic books i'm still a huge horror fan. nothing went on in this movie you don't see in your average issue of "what if?". i wouldn't call it at all "horror". more "fantasy" and "supernatural".

without spoiling anything i'm going to watch it again just for the scene with the illuminati.

funny thing with me and most of the marvel movies is i remember enjoying watching them but i don't really remember anything about them.

i'm certain i won't be forgetting that one scene soon.
    • Like x 2