Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 1, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a visual bug they're trying to fix. We still get Nabu's helm as a reward and Fuginaut Counselor (regular or enhanced) isn't available for style unlocking yet.
    • Like x 1
  2. MntlWard New Player

Can we get an answer to this?
  3. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I guess u need to update this. Let me fix it for u.
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I just saw a guy in the new Hall wear the Fate helm he said he got it because his daily rewards was bugged so be on the look out you might get lucky and get it early.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Did they remove the destiny token on Day 21 from F2P/premiums? It was there when I made the chart when the month first went up, as were the 'bonus' Dr fates after the 21st.

EDIT: I just went and checked and Day 21 is missing, but it's missing for members too, so since that's where the Dr Fate helm comes in, and they made a HUGE deal over that dopey thing, I'd guess we'll see day 21 when day 21 hits. If not, they got some 'splainin to do.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

How about doubling the stabs for a month?
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I completed the style... and there is no feat attached to it.

• Like x 3
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

After seeing how daily rewards has gone so far this month, I'm wondering if this statement is accurate. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding. From the way it reads, a player could not claim any rewards for an entire month, then log in the following month and automatically be granted all the rewards for the missed month. Is that correct? If so, then why don't we just get the previous missed days each time we log in?
  9. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

The way I interpret it, say you log in for 10 days in September but do not go to the UI to claim them. When you log in the first time in October you will automatically get the 10 days September rewards you didn’t claim, probably because the UI isn’t there to do it. As for why you have to claim anything at all, they probably want you to push some buttons to show you something is happening, make it exciting, plus let you pick with character the rewards go to.
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

Mepps, I'm currently not seeing past day 20. More to the point on day 20 I don't see the helmet under the rewards just the ally favour, the 15x tokens and the boots.

I had thought at the beginning of the month that there was a another sheet of a rewards showing mostly tokens which I figured was the buffer for people who missed days.

Is the missing week working as intended in the UI? IE will it show after day 20 or is my installation somehow bugged?

EDIT: NVM I see someone else brought this up and that it's known.
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

I'm of two minds. On one hand if I hit all days in a month it'd be nice to get a little something extra. On the other hand I'm not sure I want a situation where I feel like I'm missing out on something major if I miss a day or two.

Perhaps a few extra source marks, current episode marks or ally favor would be a nice addition. However nothing that's unique etc.
  12. iPop New Player

I too wanna know what happened to the destiny token on Day 21 and the rest of the rewards after day 20.

I've been getting players who have been inactive to log back on daily for that destiny token and now its gone. I hope DCUO is not playing tricks with us players to log on daily and now have a sudden change of heart by being cheap and by removing that destiny token reward...
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

We're going to find out in 5 hours 3 min. Cause at 7 CST i'm jumping on a toon that should have day 21 rewards coming...including that destiny token. Tick tock....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The Dr Fate helmet for members is also supposed to drop on day 21. They made a big song and dance about that, but there's no rewards beyond 20 showing for anybody. They did say it's just a visual bug, but they've had some time to fix it. We'll see how it goes I guess.
    • Like x 2
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I by NO Means consider myself a Viz artist but HOW is it these Bugs have been around for weeks/Years and they always seem OMG Surprised when they pop up.. Also How hard is it to Fix these Issues?
    Why do the Devs NOT Look at these issues on Test and work on resolving them b4 they hit Live
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Go on Test for yourself and you'll see why. LOTS of the game's functionality is turned OFF on the Test Server, leaving a bunch of things unable to be tested. For example, the Marketplace and Loyalty Vendor are unusable on Test. Over the years, this has led to AT LEAST ONE major, gamebreaking glitch that took too many months to fix!
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

But to be fair you don't need to test the Market Place. You get everything needed in boxes on test.
    But they said we will get the rewards, and It's just a visual glitch. I am not sure what happened on fixing it or why the silence, but they must be really busy.
    • Like x 1
  18. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

If somebody got the helmet early because of a glitch, they may have removed the visual part of the login calendar that showed the helmet to prevent anyone else from doing the glitch, which may have required you highlighting the helmet. Just my guess. Out of sight, out of mind.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well, day 21 did show up. Haven't checked a member account yet, but 2 premiums got it and I see the member 21 rewards below. 22-30 do not show, but I'll guess they will come up 1 day at a time as we continue the month...? Maybe?

So everyone can put the pitchforks away I guess....no fun to be had here.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

so subscribed, but with the added stress of knowing if we're going to get this headset or not? It's only at Daybreak where you can see this kind of problem ....