Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - November 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Mister Hando Active Player

Exactly what I think ! The Legend Subscription is less and less worthy. :(
    • Like x 9
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I was hoping the Champion's Slimline was the day 21 reward. Thoroughly disappointed.
    • Like x 10
  3. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Woulda thought that Atleast the first year of this program would be a little stronger…
    • Like x 5
  4. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Completely agree with this. Disappointing is an understatement.
    • Like x 6
  5. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Is this a joke?
    • Like x 6
  6. Icon Active Player

I humbly request discontinuing with the dolls. I am quite certain you can express creativity and provide more practical items for paying customers to enjoy.
    • Like x 8
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At this point.... it will probably be some new rewards we will get for the Sins of Black Adam DLC.
    • Like x 1
  8. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Crap! Just crap!!! Seriously come up with something nea! So sick of you guys not listening to the community!!!!
    • Like x 4
  9. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

What about extra life?
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

No word, they might have changed their minds at this point, there is no streams happening and no incentives. And I've been checking everyday since they posted the article on October 13
    • Like x 3
  11. Tolly Committed Player

As far as Doctor Fate had made a nice entry with the original Doctor Fate helmet as an initiation style, but now we have the right to more and more ridiculous things, even at the limit of troll towards the subscribers. A little more inspiration for the 21st item would be too much to ask? I'm up for an original style of an iconic character, but a doll no thanks!
    • Like x 2
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Can’t even see them most of the time.
    • Like x 2
  13. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I can't even laugh at the bad jokes anymore.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*YAAAAAAWN!*

WHERE'S OUR PROPER BLACK ADAM SHIRT AT?!?

[IMG]

Black Adam NOW, useless crap later! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  15. MaxWaggle New Player

I agree here. How about an emblem that gives the the feat for the superman emblem that is no longer obtainable. It doesn't have to be exact because clearly there was an issue there but similar emblems have been made so why not just attach a new one to the feat (since it's worth feat points that can no longer be gotten to the majority of the community) and have that emblem as a 21st day login reward. Simple, requires minimal work, and I'm sure most of the community would be happy about a minor fix to a feat that can't be gotten.

• Like x 1
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

EU here, and the free tier gear is different again. Just letting y'all know. :oops:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Achikah All About That Base

Definitely not my cup of tea, but I hope someone will appreciate this, somewhere.
    • Like x 4
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Aaaaaand that's what happens when people get overhyped over a leaked thing that was assumed to be released in this specific way.
    If I recall correctly, it was never confirmed to appear in TC or daily rewards. It wasn't even supposed to be on test server :oops:
    It might be a vendor reward for currency bonus week later on, for all we know.

I don't deny it is a highly requested style, and it'd be awfully convenient for devs to release it in the daily rewards for the related episode's release, but oh well. :(
    • Like x 3
  19. Kanaris shadow New Player

These fate rewards are getting worse and worse. We need better in order for us to want to keep playing. Also the way Black Adam looks is horrible. He be looking like a knock off Dracula for real.
    • Like x 2
  20. metro2k Well-Known Player

well! better than last month.