Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - May 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 29, 2022.

1. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

not sure where to ask this but will there be a spring sale this month?
  2. Batz6 New Player

I still don't get why the bat metal style doesn't have an emblem spot, it baffles me, or even an alternative to even get it with the bat emblem on it like the original design. I hate to complain but that was a huge disappointment not having the emblem spot.

Also can we get the ability to add chromas and materials to accessories? I love the kryptonian kerchief and the new accessory this month is really cool but without the ability to add chromas and materials it makes it hard to use with certain styles that are all chroma/material based.
    • Like x 2
  3. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I said the same thing in an earlier post. Allow materials on styles of this nature, accessory or not, it needs a slot for a material. Or make the neck slot available for styles and fit it with things such as these. Possibilities are endless for cool additions, and they do not all need to be on the neck, as the dolls all go on the waist as an accessory, I would be fine if these were neck slots that appear anywhere on the character that can be fitted with a material. They could put weapon holsters, actual rings, and necklaces, etc on the characters to further customization options.
    • Like x 2
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

What a shame huh? How about when you are transformed involuntarily or by your own accord and your back disappears? How about when wearing a face and waist style and a material on one or both, the styles disappear on either your screen or those around you, forcing them to inspect you to see your actual style? It's awfully funny to see people running around with a floating set of teeth and no visible face because they are wearing the bandana.
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

Yes, Dark Nights Death Metal.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I my self have not seen what you are referring to. But doesn’t surprise me, there has always been some sort of glitching, overlapping issues with styles. That bandanna one i need to see, I think that is hilarious
    • Like x 1
  7. Mysticwarriormj Well-Known Player

All i know is I want that scythe. I am assuming its a back piece similar to the guitar though.
  8. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Its A Nice Monthly Reward & Also The Bat Metal Style But Since Its Enhanced I Noticed Its Not Style Unlockable Is That Intended For This Months Style ?

Because They Have Been Unlockable The Monthly Styles As Of Late
  9. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

If you go to Themyscira with a back piece on like a cape and get transformed by a crystal during a boss fight it happens often. Also go out in front of Little Bohemia and you will see plenty of teeth floating around due to masks glitching.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm thinking you probably can't see the Bandana because you're not a Subscriber, and you haven't actually downloaded the appropriate DLC that style is from. Now that all Episodes are available to everyone, there's no reason not to download it.

Now then, if I'm wrong, and you HAVE downloaded all the content, and this is still happening, it's time to report it as a Bug, complete with screenshots, in the appropriate Forum!
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

THAT is Comedy Gold right there, well done! :D
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It's probably just me but....

I wish we could have the little Planet necklace Perpetua has around her neck as an Accessory. ;)

Maybe someday?? :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I
    Cannot tell if you are joking or not about downloading this and that, or subscribing. Do I also need to add to my little signature "subscriber since 2013?" I wish, and I like you, Jack, but I wish this post made any sense! I have the bandana style myself, beat the hell out of avatars in Gotham to get it years ago. The problem has nothing to do with anyone anywhere in the game purchasing dlc let alone subscribing. It is to do with the game not being able to appropriately load assets on the screen as there are 'x' amount of people wearing 'x' amount of styles covered in 'x' amount of materials.

If you have never been out in front of Little Bohemia, nor have you gone to Patchwork Themyscira, I suggest you 'download their dlcs' and try it out. These are not the only places that are buggy as hell but the bugs are quite prevalent here, they don't even run when you turn the lights on!!
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I was NOT joking, a common problem with online play of video games is that, when an item is added by a DLC, players that never downloaded that DLC will not see the item, making it appear invisible. This is nothing new and is a common problem that the "All Episodes Free For Everyone" definitely helps to fix.

But I've been in Little Bohemia many times and never noticed this problem. I guess I'm either there at "the wrong times" or I'm not paying enough attention to other players. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  15. bruh healer New Player

Can we get an upgrade to the Doctor Fate vendor?? I mean source marks for destiny's always good I guess but it feels like the fate tokens are super useless especially when that's all youre getting for the ends of the month..
    • Like x 1
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

Enhancements to the Fate store are in the works. In the short term, you'll be seeing some extra Spring Auras on the Fate store that are only available for the Spring Event.
    • Like x 11
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There are still many style sets that could be added to a Vendor somewhere. Spec Ops is one that immediately comes to mind. Gadgeteer is another. There's several older sets that we used to get from Promethium Lockbox and/or Vault Drops that are much harder to come by now, that still aren't readily available in a Vendor.
    • Like x 2
  18. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

THANK YOU

For Making This New Monthly Gear Style Unlockable Again
    Now No Worries
  19. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

while a lot of people are upset that the chest doesn't have a emblem I'm more disappointed that the arms clip into the trench coat
  20. bruh healer New Player

Niceee. Is there any interest to bring back some of the content that was usually obtained by the old lockboxes?