Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Timdrake28 New Player

Could we get a Superboy outfit for the 21 day membership and not just the rebellious jacket, like if we could get Superboy's black t-shirt with the S emblem and the jacket together with blue jeans, a belt, boots and fingerless gloves? How hard can that be if some of us don't have the Superman emblem? It's difficult actually.
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

this is my only quibble. I do hope it's tintable. if it is, I might well have the perfect place for it. if not, bummer. man.
    • Like x 1
  3. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Pretty good rewards considering Restored Hera was a limited time style and isn't currently obtainable, and getting the Conqueror style is highly RNG based from running Deluge content.
    • Like x 3
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll I'm seeing is that on my PC alt that can NEVER seem to get that last piece of Conqueror gear to finish the set....it's on it's way...WOO HOO.

Will the gear carry the Spore cluster point for the feat to wear 8 pieces of gear at the same time for the 'Sori not sori' feat? I don't personally need it, but as it was tied to the conqueror gear originally....it should have it.

If it does carry it, those of you who need the feat, save the pieces to wear all at once, regardless of the CR....if not...guess that's more Starro duos people will need to run.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Mepps, is the accessory color locked? (Seems to be, but wanted to make sure)
    • Like x 1
  6. XBlue Well-Known Player

Old styles, auras and materials from capsules should also be added to the calendar. It's currently hard enough when you've had a 5-year "break" to catch up on all the styles. At the moment, however, only styles that you can get ingame pretty quickly are being added. Almost no membership is required for this. Please make the calendar a little more interesting!

P.S: The accessory looks cool! But in my opinion there has to be more!
    • Like x 2
  7. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Power of Shazam accessory I'll take that, everything else isn't for me personally .
  8. Metallix Active Player

Need to make some new styles in the game
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The gear does NOT appear to give the Spore point....so good luck getting that one still.:(
  10. Eve YouTuber

Enhanced Bionic is a elite style, they won't do it
    • Like x 2
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Of course they could. Add restored to it and the appropriate cr stat value and walla.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. myandria Item Storage

• Like x 1
  13. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

If they were to reward any elite gear, it could be for styles that reward no feat points or don't require renown to obtain. For example Energy Armor Elite, as most people would be hard-pressed to find others to grind the elite instances for it.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's because the Bionic Enhanced is actually an ELITE Set that requires you to purchase it with currency offered in the Elite versions of the content. It's a big pain in the butt for me, as I had a costume planned to use that Elite Chest Style, but getting into older content is too hard, even with the changes made that were supposed to help that.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While the Lightning/Electricity Power Set does color your powers as yellow, this is colored based on the Modern Age Shazam Family Characters. Look at the in-game NPCs, on all of them, the lightning bolt on their chest glows white with white lightning coming out of it and surging around it. This is also consistent with how the Shazam Family of characters look in the Modern Age comics.

Here's some examples:

Modern Age Black Adam
    [IMG]

Current in-game Black Adam NPC (on the right)
    [IMG]

Current in-game Mary Shazam NPC
    [IMG]

Now, they could potentially do color variants in the future, but for this release, they're clearly sticking to the Modern Age comic book coloring.
  16. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I have a question. It says that I can upgrade to membership anytime during the month to collect all the member rewards I am eligible for. However, the Power Shazam accessory says that I need to be a member for 21 days. So my question is if I upgrade to membership on the 22nd, does that mean I won't be able to get the Shazam accessory?
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you upgrade your account after the 21st you will be eligible to get the accessory. Just remember to log in for a total of 21 days this month though.
    • Like x 3