Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Kid Kaos New Player

It was given to us back after the Sony Hack Attack if I remember correctly. Along with the Two-Face inspired Mask for the Face slot, Hackattack Hoodie.
    • Like x 2
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

See this is why I do not like names that are the same lol. I forgot there was a new bat drone that is a trinket pet lol. I was thinking they were talking about the original bat drone that had a shared slot with the RSK. My mistake.
    • Like x 1
  3. Magician Dedicated Player

Thank you DCUO for giving me another reason to play WoWs new Patch and SWTOR's newest expansion. I applaud you in working with the gaming community to ensure we have options to play other games that entice us while your meager efforts show us that your efforts are lackluster at best, lack of imagination at worse.

Sure glad I am a Lifetime Member at this point, I can tap out this whole month

/slow clap
    • Like x 6
  4. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

THE NEXT BOOSTER BUNDLE SHOULD BE A BOX THAT CONTAINS ALL PREVIOUS BOOSTER BUNDLE ITEMS.
    • Like x 2
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

While those would be interesting as they are not in game, to me that would just be an unoriginal reskin.
    I am looking for originality. And that is what is severely lacking.
    I understand they need to sell time capsules and booster bundles but that (other than a new episode or maybe a holiday event) is the only place where new styles and gear seem to pop up.
    But they are throwing out shiny trinkets and baubles behind the "subscriber perk" label and if you have been around long enough it is not that rewarding if you already have those styles.
    Again, there are players who don't have those styles or even the Bat helm and this will help them (if they are subbed for the helm) and that is good.

I am just wondering where the actual "subscriber perk" is.
    Because I do not see it.
    All I see are re-skins and items already easily obtainable in game other than a single item at the end of the 21 days.
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Would have been better if we got a catwoman helm already have 4 or 5 batman masks that I don't use
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

If they're going do so, then I think they should blow the whole load here. I've gotten some rare stuff that I didn't really want just handed out afterwards. But if we're opening this box, don't just crack it open a little, rip it open. Sell a Booster bundle with a %100 chance at getting a rare/exclusive style, aura, material, trinket/pet, chroma, etc: but give this a little more discount. They'll bank more on selling tons at a discounted rate, because people will know they're going to get something good: OG Nimbus, radiant, Tom bot, shaded comic, etc- all the best, rarest, and exclusive stuff. Guaranteed to get one, and then it's also a fair trade in game.

Since the exclusive and rare stuff will be desired by anyone, the fair trade 1:1 will work, and the broker won't be able to be flooded with everyone wanting max amount, since there'll be so many of the items around.

If rarity is out the window, then don't irritate small groups of people here and there, just get em all fired up at once, and use that extra money from selling Booster bundles to get hardware, software, and Network upgrades. Let's get the devs some incentive ($) to make a dlc that puts us in awestruck mode, doesn't lag and have huge bugs in drop, and gives us a refreshed perspective of the game and development.

Just my thoughts.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... and no.

It looks the same.... but it is summoned only for a short time like most pets.
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This is SUPER GREAT, but the time when I would have actually, definitely used it is long gone. It would have only been a placeholder for the OP Prototype Owlman Helm that we eventually got. But I'll still give it to my Wannabat in case I figure out a costume it would be useful for, lol! :D
  11. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Next month's reward: shaded comic material!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

LMAO Yeah I Hear You
    Hopefully Its Better Than Expected For Well Everone
    Good Luck With The Movie Tickets Everything Is Getting Sold Out As I Kno To Get A Seat
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So is this cowl identical to the original exclusive, or has it been retextured or something? Not that I care either way - I don't have the original but I don't have a Batclone either - I'm just curious.
  14. SSB Active Player

As a holder of the Back From the Hack and pre-order items I would like to put in my request to bring back the original Nimbus, Smoke and Plasmic auras as well as the Cosmic material. Might as well try right.
    • Like x 4
  15. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

How and when are we getting a Bat Drone Combat Pet?
  16. thedemonocus Loyal Player

its been 11 years calm down
    • Like x 2
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

lmao

I'm cheering. Don't get it twisted.
    • Like x 2
  18. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Its been 11 years and i think its great that some of these old styles come back, i dropped my sub a few months ago because i mostly subbed because of the cash cap but if they are going to bring back styles i missed out on that will make me sub again. You also sound a little petty when you complain about the mask making you miss out on monthly rewards, it 1 style not the end of the world and down the road they might add and old style you missed out on.
    • Like x 3
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

If more stuff like this is coming i am going to start my sub back up
    • Like x 2
  20. Random Mind Dedicated Player

There are definitely other items I would've liked to get instead of the Batman-Inspired Helm, but whatever.... I guess you can make a good JL: Gods and Monsters version of Dr. Kirk Langstrom with that head piece.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1