Do No Harm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Nov 26, 2018.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I meant sitting outside in elite because they die, not on purpose. I feel like too many dps players try elite and maybe get lucky groups and don't learn the mechanics. They don't block on death stroke 1 shots, king shark charge, Murk charges etc. They die twice and then wait by the door for loot. I always add most of the healers, trolls, and tanks I run elite with to my friends list. I usually only add dps players that know how to not die :D.
    I didn't mean AFKers. Sorry for confusion.
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Oh ok. Though some of the guys are not AFK, but very active in getting out of the "door" (portal) again fast where it is possible, or finding a good place to hide. Really, can't stand them :D
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Wow, noticed someone in LFG who was shouting about "ending it all," sounded really dire. I didn't know this person and I doubt it would do much but I looked up a suicide prevention hotline and sent them the number in a tell. He asked if the number would help him and his mom from being so sad all the time. I didn't know what else to say so I just said I'm not a professional but I bet if you call they'd have something to say about that.

I know this time of year can be really rough on a lot of people, so take a moment and consider that you don't know what kind of struggles the person on the other side of the controller or the keyboard might be going through.

Sending good holiday vibes to everyone!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1