Do Archons have the wrong type of health bar?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Easily though? I tried in healer role, would have taken me ages with a lot of kiting.
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

If it's being solo'd by people, it definitely doesn't hit too hard for a group of people is what I was getting at.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

To play devil's advocate, I've seen bosses in elite get solo'd by the tank when they were the last alive. I get what you're saying but the archons are definitely amped up more this year then they were last year, probably because we had AMs then, I don't know, but it's a noticable difference.
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This. I just don’t think a 4-player enemy within 5 cr of me should be oneshotting my controller shield with a standard hold range. Nor hitting me for another third of my health THROUGH the shield.
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Unless you're saying that elite boss, who was solo'd by the tank, needs to be nerfed, that fact doesn't really have much to do with the Archons
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fighting them becomes more manageable.
    Edit: Saw he's hitting through your shield. What are you specced into?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The usual controllery stuff. We’re clamped in there anyway.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Incorrect. You're stats are boosted and can be adjusted, try going in with a heavy Dom spec.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, sure. I’ll just redo my entire spec and compromise my power out so that I can deal with one blatantly overtuned enemy that is literally only available one month of the year. xD
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They can literally swing a weapon to do damage if they run out of power. Its not like you can keep them powered in open world by yourself anyway. If you wish to be ineffective at protecting them from damage, that's your choice. Don't complain if you don't wish to solve your own problem.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Blatantly overtuned Bwahahahahahahahaha
  12. mrcheap Well-Known Player

I have done this mission MANY times now and I haven't seen anyone soloing them easily. The people that are tanky enough to survive them will take a long time to do enough damage to take them down. On the other hand one serious tank and two level 15 noobs can take one down as long as the noobs don't mind getting killed a few times.
  13. Kestral Committed Player

I think when they say 'easy' in this case it's because they don't feel like they are in danger of dying not because it's quick to beat. I can solo it at times as a Healer/Troll/DPS if my loadout has shields, but it's just way less trouble to get 2-5 others to help if I need to kill the Archons for the feat rather then just close the portals for the weekly. Honestly though I just always assumed this was intended to be a 8 player bounty even if it could be beat by less players with more difficulty.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I meant across the entire game. Once I redo my controller armoury, I’d have to do endgame raids with that same spec. Not sure my dom heavy spec will go down well there. :-S
  15. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

13 Archon demons was a tough feat to get with a group of 4 last night. I was at 6 of 13 and it took a while. Lost track of time and my right arm is sore this morning.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You don't have to save it. Just respec, go to Anniversary Event, kick ***, leave, switch to og troll armory. You only need to respec once.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Once a character every day?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The mission is once a week.
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They don’t exactly vanish after Thursday though, do they? I got attacked by one doing the dailies a few nights ago. And I couldn’t even run away because I was dead in two hits despite using my shield.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

:/