DLC 9 Large Content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anti Bezz, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Anti Bezz New Player

This was said to be large group content, yet there is only one raid, and I already know why they did one raid which obviously make ZERO sense, but to the point. I have all the fets, but the styles. That being said this DLC is not a real DLC in my eyes. Sure we get a new power, 2 new ops and a raid op, but seriously. Five days in a row and got all the feats? That's just ridiculous. My opinion. The devs dropped the ball on this DLC as I won't ever see it as a large group DLC.

-Bounty that has no feat tied to it only giving 2 marks and is weekly.
    -All feats easily attainible in 1 (yes 1) day.
    -Raid Operation was cleared by many day one, and now pug groups do it easily.
    -I don't care about the story, but there is a thread on it and I found it interesting. How did Ursa get out the Phantom Zone?
    Just a few things that came to mind.
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I have to agree. And how did Ursa get out? Like i really need to know the backstory to that. Does this mean we will see Zod or Non in the next War of the Light. Surely not just Ursa escaped.

This is not a large DLC in my eyes, this is another small DLC similar to Trigon but just adding a raid. They could have came up with more solo content and open world battles and objectives but I guess they are saving that for the next WoL. However if they meant for this to be a BIG DLC, then that means Amazons Fury which is T6 is going to be small and disappointing.(PS Amazons Fury comes out around the same time as Elder Scrolls Online for those fans out there).

Hopefully Amazons fury will not disappoint especially since it is in a reskinned Gotham.