DLC 7 Nexus of Reality: How to split up 4 lexs or Batman Video TIP

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by QueenofWar (Crisis Core), May 6, 2013.

1. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

Hope this help guys
    Not meant to be perfect just to show ONE out of many ways to accomplish this first room of the raid.

This is just a SHORT clip not the Entire raid.
    Enjoy !!!

Wrong Video LOL i post right one soon
    • Like x 6
  2. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

Ok here is the RIGHT one .. LOL for YT mishaps
    • Like x 7
  3. Neptune New Player

can you make full video of this raid?
  4. Radium Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure only 1 group have beaten the raids so far, members of Odyssey/Squad11, and this was after a few hours. We might get a video eventually but they'll probably want to cut the time down first.
  5. Neptune New Player

Few hours?phew..that 1 hel of a raid.
  6. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I just want to clarify that ZulluJr is a HOMAGE to ZULLU, from Catalyst :)

And it is important to watch GENERAL LEX, he can jump to attack the group, so the tank must target him quickly and do some aggro power, as soon as he can...
  7. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

sorry for the late reply.. well as the DLC is becoming available to live server for Legendary mbr tomorrow . I'm guessing test server will be going down today or tomorrow. Eventually we will try to get a raid it takes time.
    I know that odyssey said they did complete one of the raids, but that was about a couple weeks ago. I'm guessing they won't be releasing the video until they got their feats, so that they don't lose there strategy.

But for me info is for everyone to share, so as soon as I know you guys will know.. Keep ya posted Via YT,twitter, FB
  8. Zim New Player

Nice advice, thanks.
  9. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

ice is OP
    *sigh*

even considering the diff in gear the ice guy hardly used in power and was never even close to dieing at any point

oh and he should of been using fireball / lasso to pull agro not an aoe like wildfire lol
  10. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

Ice is far from OP, nevertheless I understand that people will continue to make that claim. Fire is more than capable of handling these raids, as far as fireball and lasso are concerned, to each their own I guess. I'm a firm believer that there is no ONE set way of getting the job done, its all preference and what you're willing to sacrifice on your load out. I'm sure videos will surface with people using powers and strategies that will seem silly in the eyes of others, but hey, as long as they get the job done right? :cool:

Respectfully,
    Davon
  11. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Well when I see an ICE use only half his power bar, his health barely ever moves and the fire guy is struggling to stay alive 3 seconds into the video im not sure what else i'm supposed to read into that.
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Did you not hear "fire guy is in t4, and ice guy is in t5"?
    • Like x 2
  13. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

You're not suppose to read into it at all, reading into things and assuming usually ends in miscommunication and false realities. Go with the facts, the Ice tank was in T5, the Fire tank was in T4. You say that the difference in gear aside, Ice is OP.... you are severely underestimating the boost in stats that T5 gives over T4. Especially with a power such as fire, the HP increase and resto is staggering, resulting in a much sturdier Fire Tank. All I'm saying is, Ice isn't OP, all tanks, Earth, Fire, and Ice will fail if they are not on top of their game and have the best load out that compliments their play style. You are literally comparing the visual in the video of two tanks, when it was stated that they are geared differently; compare the stat increase of a T4 tank and a T5 tank, it really does make a huge difference as you saw in the video.

All in all, I'm saying I just don't want the FoS2 epidemic to return of, NEED ICE TANK AND ICE TANK ONLY!!!! So making a claim already that Ice is OP and look at the Fire tank struggle to stay alive will already start planting seeds in the minds of players and pugs, ultimately making it a horrible experience for Fire and Earth tanks to enjoy the DLC.

Respectfully,
    Davon
  14. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

lol, thank you! Gotta use eyes and "ears" to get all the facts, not just tunnel vision of staring at the bars.

Respectfully,
    Davon
  15. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I used wildfire on purpose, just wanted to see if I could catch a breathe before the guys jumped on me...
    Fireball, in another try, had the same effect.. BUT it was SLOWER.
    Wildfire got the aggro as soon as I popped.
    Just testing powers but, without good healers, fire tanks can be sliced as butter.
    • Like x 1
  16. Cold Fuzion New Player

Nice guide - But as history goes we normally release tactics and video guides after we complete the raid on the live server. Since we completed the Paradox raid and Nexus a lot has changed.

Looking forward to more of your videos - keep up the good work :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Respectfully that is what I am saying you are going to see. PUGs are only going to want ICE tanks.

The fire guy dumped his whole power par and STILL almost died 3 seconds into the fight. He only lived thanks to the healer spamming heals to not let him die.

Also I think you your taking my OP statement a little out of proportion as well. Sometimes things are said in jest that you EU people seem to take way to seriously.
  18. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

Crisis Core is US PC
  19. Burnt New Player

Thanks. Can't wait to get into this puppy!
  20. QueenofWar (Crisis Core) New Player

Ahh ic ic... I didn't know that odyssey has different rules for Raids and operations.
    as history goes ?
    You guys posted ur videos on the operations for both brothers in arms & family reunion like the first couple days it was out on TS.
    And the developers have made adjustments to those as well.
    But thanks for clarifying that :) you guys handle raids differently

I'm looking forward to ur edited versions of the raids soon probably tomorrow since it will be LIVE .. YAYYYYY !!!