DLC 41-Test

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Kurama, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Kurama Active Player

Hi there ! .
    Will DLC-41 be available this week on the test server? .
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We won't know until they announce it. It's usually the test server goes down, then a Livestream showing the new stuff and then the test server goes up with the new episode.
  3. Kurama Active Player

Yes I know, but taking into account that this week in the live server the bonus is Legion and generally a week before the launch of a DLC comes the double xp. There would be just 14 days left, which is what the test usually lasts before launching it live. I figured it could be this week or the next at most for the release to be on 08/05 or 08/12.
  4. Eve YouTuber

The way you worded the title made me think It's an official thread and that It's on test, lol. They didn't say it will launch at the start of August. They said sometimes in August. Idk when and if we will get double XP since no new artifacts in this dlc(so they might just postpone it) they won't release it to live so fast as the update is pretty serious and needs feedback and testing.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

This coming dlc will be spotlight legion dlc. From there we are still due for the final double marks event. After bonus currency we normally have about a month before a new dlc comes. And test server usually comes 2 weeks before a dlc goes live. With new artifacts being a week before the actual dlc goes on test.

However none of that is an official rotation so it can take even longer or shorter. If it even remotely follows the pattern than we won’t see it on test until early the 13th of august with new dlc not going live until the 26th. But as I said it’s all speculation since there is no official time frame
    • Like x 2
  6. Kurama Active Player

Of course, I imagined something similar considering that there is a missing FP double-brand bonus and some new rewards, although I don't know if they will do it this time considering that there is no pre-established chronological order. Well ... we will have to wait, I have high expectations with this change and it looks very interesting.
    Name (Main toon): IIKuramaII.
    League: Centuriones (Lead).
    Dps / Troll: 342/639. Hero. US-Server .
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

As many game changes that are in the next episode it should of been on test weeks ago there's a ton of game changes that will definitely need more then two weeks to look over.
    • Like x 3
  8. Kurama Active Player

Exactly, that just seems strange to me. More than anything in case a hypothetical problem occurs, or they have to repair something unexpectedly. There is not a long margin for a complete revision .
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They didn't give an exact launch date yet, all they said was August. Could be the end of August.
    • Like x 1
  10. Cordelia Well-Known Player

This. I presumed when they said "August" they meant "the very end of August, as late in the month as possible, if we hit the mark". If they give a month, I always assume it's the end of the month because then I'm pleasantly surprised if it's early. I just kind of assumed it would hit the test server at the beginning of August.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not this week for 41.
    • Like x 6
  12. Kurama Active Player

:( .thanks Mepps for answering :D .
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Please don't start 41 on test the same week as double / triple currency.
    Thanks
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

This week seems ideal
    • Like x 1
  15. inferno Loyal Player

You guys see how test is down right now? I'm like a sprinter on starting line...Ready to go!!!
  16. myandria Item Storage

:D You and quite a few other people!
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Given the state in which the last DLC was released, is testing still useful on DCUO?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.
    • Like x 1