Discuss only one bug per thread. Please open additional threads as needed for multiple bugs.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by LyleLambert, Dec 13, 2021.

1. LyleLambert Well-Known Player

leLambert
    Today at 07:46

Hello,
    I have been experiencing the following issues with my account.
    1. The fortify menu has been disabled for 3 days putting a big inconvenience on my inventory from having to hold three times the supplies that I normally need to store.
    2. Artifacts have not been visible or editable for 3 days putting a big inconvenience on my in game experience.
    3. Name calling aka verbal abuse has been a constant issue in the LFG chat. Not one day goes by where I do not see somebody calling people names like trash, newb, scrub, ***, moron, and ******* etc… including and not limited to harassment and trolling. It is an ongoing issue ever since I began to play, Putting a big inconvenience on being able to use the LFG to find a group.
    4. The sound effects, music and other sound related things have been cutting out when I switch characters and or teleport to certain areas. In some cases the sound has become completely disabled all the together or just specific things like weapon attacks or powers as well as background music.
    5. The amount of DPS players in the game make it near impossible to complete the raids. Queuing up an instance and getting into a group of all DPS players is the norm as well as failing to complete the instance. This is a big inconvenience on my gaming experience and I feel that Not enough importance has been placed on the roles and playing the roles. Turning off role optional alerts doesn’t work at all. This needs to be addressed.
    6. Frequent daily disconnects are a big inconvenience on my in game experiences and they happen all to often.
    7. Being ridiculed and abused for playing my role of Controller and frequently asked to switch to DPS. This a big inconvenience on my gaming experience.
    8. Being called trash and kicked out of instances when my DPS is not up to the standards of the players in the instances is causing a big inconvenience on my in game experience.

• 9. Add Skipping. Players are skipping the adds and leaving people behind to die this is causing a big inconvenience on my gaming experience and more than qualifies for area Disruption.
      Skipping adds should not be allowed in some cases and these people should be reprimanded.
    • Like x 2
  2. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

9 is subjective - you wanna play one way, others wanna play another - neither way is right or wrong - asking for players to be reprimanded for not playing you way is pretty damned selfish. Otherwise I agree with you.

I play the way of the majority.
    • Like x 1
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

Most of your issues will be solved when the current bug/exploit is fixed.
    Here’s my take on the ones that won’t.

Dps are always going to outnumber us role playing toons, we will probably never see a 2-2-2 setup required again, they have to make content that allows for geared solo roles or it would be even longer building a group for anything. That being said, the role optional setting is amazing, when it is working, it is not working in the new dlc at the moment. I’m with you, I’d gladly wait an extra 10 or 20 minutes if I knew I was queing into a raid or alert with every role.

LFG has always been a mess, I strongly suggest putting abusive players on ignore.

The community’s view on trolling is pretty bad. I whole heartedly disagree. Trolls are an amazingly unique feature to dcuo, and they are incredibly under valued by the gen pop. You don’t ever have to switch roles as long as you’re only queing for the role you want to play. A simple “no thanks I I’m play x” has always worked for me.

Joining a league can eliminate a lot of the player based issues you’re having. The game is better with friends. Put the bad ones on ignore and move on.

As for add skipping, again, I don’t like it either, but we can’t force other players to play the way we want in a pug.
    I’m at an advantage here since I play tank, I set the pace. My best suggestion is either make your own groups, and explain before hand you would like to not skip adds, or make friends with a tank lol. you’ll find just as many people that like to play like you as there are that want to skip and get done as quick as possible, You just have to build the group yourself if you want to play a certain way.

I can feel the frustration from your post so let me be clear I’m not trying to nit pick or put you down in any way. You have hit the nail on the head on almost every grievance. It’s unfortunate that you have to deal with as many dlc created issues as you have, the sound is my personal most hated lol.

Hopefully within the next day or two 80% of your issues will be resolved with a hot fix though.
    Hope you have a better day today.
    • Like x 1
  4. lanternspartan Level 30

Sound not working
    John Stewart not being present during Sinestro duo fight.

Inventory slots getting full because leveling tab has been removed.

Getting DC'd when zoning to another location

Square button visual (PS4/5) sometimes staying on screen even after you performed the breakout that is needing to be done with that button.
    • Like x 2
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Sound is definitely not playing.

Inventory slots, not a bug, but filling up quick without fortify.

Losing connection quite frequently.

Square, annoying, but an issue. Perhaps back burner the square button signal while the augments/artifacts are being fixed.
    • Like x 1
  6. War Active Player

Everything they are saying above but the dissconnections are so damn annoying I dont want to play the game anymore. Please Fix the connectivity issues

PC Player