Disconnections

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by IamINC, Jun 22, 2017.

1. IamINC Dedicated Player

Hi.

Is there an issue at the moment causing DC's , In the last hour I have been disconnected from the game 6 times , 5 directly after coming out of an instance via the teleports and the other was when approaching the ship to start the seasonal event (this also happened to a league mate 5 times consecutively)

A lot of people have been experiencing this from what I can see on the chat tabs etc , please look into the connection issues , it's becoming ridiculous.
  2. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

And it's becoming quite aggravating as well. I disconnected 6 times yesterday as well. All in the same place. (War Torn Village) I disconnect in there every single day. So I just stopped going in.
  3. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I've had 6-12 disconnections on a GOOD day since the first DLC dropped, & even after upgrading to Windows 10, they haven't stopped. The only recommendation I can make is this; when you get into a group (4 or 8 man), just let them know you may disconnect ('d/c' in shorthand) & Friend the leader of the group or the one who invited you. Depending on your processor speed & reload/relog, most teams may let you back in with a re-invite request within 2 minutes. If they fill your slot before you get back on, move on.

Now that LinkDeath seems to be semi-stable, they may wait for you to get back.

Note the operative word here is "MAY". There is a noticeable ratio of 4-to-1 on teams, 4 being the ones that kick you out and/or fill your slot the second you d/c, the 1 being the one team who will have the common courtesy to wait for you & continue when you get back.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

These constant disconnections are still happening...wow my day off and still cant play the game...