Disconnection issues.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ringz, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

Noticing this is happen around me alt and main t6-t7 when I try to q for anything besides solo. It will give a false statment saying to accept the instance then waits the whole 60secs to say a player decline. This happens on different insstance i tried out.

Once I finally get through to loading screen it dcs me and gives me a message saying you been disconnected while in loading screen. Didn't see any threads about this but I along with others are experiencing this.
    • Like x 4
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

That's lag.
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

No, Ringz is correct, I cannot even do a walk in and just queing for the event results in just sitting there after accepting.
    • Like x 2
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Its not lag. Have multiple league mates and friend experiencing the same thing. Dcing a bunch. My event queue keeps popping and nothing happens. When i try to leave the queue i cant. League mate cant leave his solo queue either. Something is for sure going on atm.

Edit: relogged and same issue. Event queue keeps popping but i dont go in. And i cannot leave the queue. Devs please look into this. Something strange going on.

Switched toons just now and dcd. Ugh. Always something with this game.
    • Like x 2
  5. Playhard Well-Known Player

Can't run anything At load screen to enter mission, keep disconnecting.
    • Like x 1
  6. Playhard Well-Known Player

My league having same problem.
    • Like x 1
  7. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Same here I had to log. I'll be checking back.
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

No problems here.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Well seemed to start working again. But went to my HL toon and the event queue is messed up again :confused:
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Everything's fine for me...
    Oh wait you mean in game. Nah I'm work but everything is still fine.

Thanks for asking.
  11. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Is anybody else having problem getting into other instances? I ran with the same group twice Rip in Time Elite alert and got Dced both times after beating savage going to Kandaq. Been seeing people having problem in Lfg too.
    • Like x 1
  12. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Needs an immediate fix
    • Like x 2
  13. AberrantAngel Committed Player

14. Solarverse Committed Player

Never experienced this...until about 5 minutes ago.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

There is another thread about this already. Literally right above this one in gameplay o_O
    • Like x 1
  16. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

For some reason I have a sneaking hunch this is related to Linkdeath...something that has failed time and time and time and time and time again, but I could be wrong.

Just DC'd while queueing into an alert on my new alt.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. PurpleJeebus New Player

Just dc'd 3 times in 20 minutes after load screen "stall"...entering Patrol Catastrophe and then twice @ Hidden Location.
    • Like x 1
  18. PurpleJeebus New Player

Make that 4 times...Moving on.
    • Like x 1
  19. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I've noticed the difficulty in launching both Midnight Masquerade and the Time Capsule thing. Game just crashed on a loading screen.
  20. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Tried to do a certain alert 4 times...each time it disconnected all 4 players from the game, had to relog in. Then I tried to do a solo...kept telling me the other player had declined the instance. Finally teamed with another player to do duos and game dragged me into the solo! Was still teamed with 2nd player but got thru the solo and got a feat out of it. Then we tried the duo we were going to do, kept telling us other player had declined. Something bugged