Disconnecting more lately

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Red Jenni, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Not a ton, but more than I have since they fixed this problem last time (ps3). Anyone else?
  2. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Yep. Desecrated Cathedral for me. People were walking out the revolving door. Those who stayed were getting frustrated. 3 of us decided to give it a go. Made it to the first boss before 4th joined the party and actually stayed. We made it passed both bosses.

We were proceeding on our way to the final boss fight. Then all my load outs froze in the red. I started to text message telling the others, looked up and the group was all frozen in mid battle. Then disconnected.
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I think I saw other threads, but just in the What's New:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/super-duper-laaaaaaaaag.267522/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/random-dcs.267537/

myself, I haven't dc'd, but I'm definitely getting some more hitching, and places that normally have some lag it's been worse. Interestingly enough, I've been getting an oh-no-did-I-freeze-oh-okay-whew on every character every time, walking between the repair vendor and the first set of imps in the WW duo.
    • Like x 1
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Experiencing this as well on PS4. Happened to me a few times over the past few weeks. Once going through a portal in BN, once opening a menu at the end of an FOS 2, once just flying in Khandaq, once in the WT doing nothing. A few friends have been having the same issues as well.
  5. Brand__newb Level 30

I haven't disconnected myself but have gotten lag spikes, rubber banding, get stuck in flame cascade constantly, HUD disappearing, HUD being blacked out after selecting loot, and the roll glitch after a death. Some happen alot more than other but I have been dealing with this since name change prep.
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer