Disconnect Error 0x0006

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by DynamiteGal, Jun 22, 2016.

1. DynamiteGal Active Player

(Sorry for the double post - the first one says it had an error on my end)

I've been getting this error numerous times - on a daily basis. It's been happening since link dead disappeared. If I pick one character and stay on it the error doesn't occur. However, I have 8 toons that I actively play everyday. I run my vaults and an hour later from logging on the first toon- on the dot - I get disconnected with this error, regardless of which toon I happen to be on at the hour mark. :mad:

This error has caused myself and my friends that are having the same error a lot of grief. We are losing out on groups, on feats, and many other things.

Today alone for example: my friend and I ran the seasonal. I picked the toon that didn't have the full net feat yet. She also didn't have it. So we ran it for the feat. I was on team speak with her. We finished the instance. The scoreboard popped. I crashed. I tell her I got the hour crash. As I'm telling her, the feat popped for her character. We were both upset -even though she got the feat. She felt awful and we ran it again just for the feat, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Also odd in this scenario - most feats pop before or during the scoreboard. this feat is delayed. On the 2nd time, I got my feat and it was delayed after the scoreboard.

My friend and I were on team speak and she knew I got disconnected. However 99% of the time, I'm in a pug group using the in game chat. I get disconnected with this error and they think I quit and I am replaced and lose the group I had.

I mentioned this bug a long time ago in another thread with no response or help.

Please.....
    How do I stop this disconnect error from happening?!?!?