Disappearing Players

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 12AngelOfLife21, May 12, 2014.

1. frogger New Player

I have been having this same issue for months. I am on ps3 but my leaguemates on the ps4 see my character as glitched or a shadow, ps3 players dont. The tickets i have put in for this have been primarily focused on my connection itself but this didnt start till sometime around gu34 or 35. After dealing with this issue for some time i think it is partly caused by two different platforms(ps3/ps4) on the same server and the fact that my connection speed is somewhat lacking. Just a guess on my part really cuz im not an xpert on this stuff but i am going to be upgrading to the ps4 as soon as i have enough money saved.
    • Like x 1
  2. xXS0EXx Committed Player

3. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

4. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

Do you guys even clean your ps3? Putting it in safe mode, etc? Helps a bit in improving performance. Since big games like this take a toll on your ps3.
  5. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

It happens in more pvp maps. It's worse in HQs and, legends is almost as bad.
  6. KRR New Player

What does a paying member have to do to make it unquestionably known that I am constantly battling this issue as well as a list of others? For example, FREEZING during open world base attacks. FREEZING during villain 8 man raids. I have yet to finish one of them because of this issue. It is always at Robinson Park. Opening up my Inventory at any given time, I see psychedelics or sensory overload glitches and frozen frames. This happens so much I cant remember the last time my play experience was without major issue. I have a PS3 but why should that matter? Of course I am technically ignorant and im comfortable saying that. DCUO/SONY...GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER.
  7. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

While not as much as ps3, I'm still encountering this as well. Believe it or not when ps4 was launched and dc was avaliable it was rubbing smooth with almost no.issues which each update the game on ps4 keeps getting worse.
    • Like x 1
  8. frogger New Player

Ive done all of this and it doesnt fix this issue.
  9. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

10. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

11. CrazedLantern New Player

12. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

13. thefrogshateme New Player

I'm down to contribute the bumps. I doubt this will get fixed though.
    I'm having the rendering issues, disappearing issues, and in pvp fights everything is fake. When my block breaks don't register, I block, their lunge goes right through my block and leaves me falling on the ground.
    • Like x 1
  14. thefrogshateme New Player

This started around the time the Halloween event came out. Remember the gfx update? The one where the Pillar of Hades was altered?
    Yeah, everyone started dissapearing after that update. Anyone remember running nexus and dox and couldn't see anyone after the update? ( For the ps4 users that's a everyday life of a ps3 user now) Allow ps3 users to take back the graphics update to a previous time might help.
  15. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Actually, it really started around the start of PVP Season 1. Just wasn't as game wide at that point and only affected a few players only in PVP matches. The graphics update just worsened the situation, but they alleviated it with a client hot fix. I'm sure if they look into the situation again, they can alleviate it again with another client hot fix, but so far, I've yet to even see them acknowledge the problem. I just want them to look into the matter again so they can release another client hot fix for it. It makes PVP matches really aggravating and sucks I can't effectively heal anymore. I liked healing.
  16. St IronMagic Well-Known Player

This issue is more prevalent with T5-T6 content. PVP Arena & Legend's is no man's land. Please do something about it. It got worse for me with PS3 Client Hotfix - May 5, 2014

I actually have to stand next to the people I want to heal including the Tank. If I move 10ft away they are completely invisible. They'll keep "sparking" in and out making heals completely useless.
  17. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Upvote my original post if you can. Maybe then, the devs will acknowledge the problem.
  18. thefrogshateme New Player

I liked and uploaded this into my signature. I think this bug is the most important to me.
  19. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

So aggravating. Once, a group actually wanted me to heal the T6 alert. Even though I told them my issue, they insisted. My hots were actually enough for the first 2 bosses and the issue actually wasn't as bad with them. Once we reached Circe though, the problem was at its worst. We managed to get the sub boss down to maybe halfway before one of the players died. I went right up to the spot he was at on the mini map to try to get him to reappear so I can hit him with rejuvenate before he died, but it was no go. They disappeared for that entire fight even when I was right on top of them. Ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  20. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Awesome. Thanks.