Disappearing Players

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mailaye, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jallenw23 New Player

Good Idea :D.
  2. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

So, everyone will have to lay off my style!!!! LOL.

Great news! Thanks for the update :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

So what you're saying here is that if everybody dresses their toon to look like mine, they won't go invisible. :p

Awesome news that a fix is on the way. :D
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

So my hallucination guise will have a use for a few days ?!?!? Sweet.....
    • Like x 1
  5. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Good point...that may work. Didn't think about using trinkets but i will definitely try it out. The only reason i know consumables work is because a league member kept fading & after using a guise it stopped immediately.
  6. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Wooooo! Naked Khandaq tonight!

Wait ... does going naked in real life help?
    • Like x 1
  7. NexGen New Player

Well, it goes without saying but...I support any hotfix that requires me to tank au naturale. If this is all that's required, I don't think a fix is warranted.
  8. NexGen New Player

No. I've been doing this since launch and it does not work.
  9. Anti Bezz New Player

I mentioned the solo heal here, cuz the tank still got my heals though he was disappearing. I said you get heal and power cuz you still do. Those are facts. I didn't come here saying its working as intended or nothing is wrong people are dumb. I stated some other facts from my own experience. How my post dismisses it I don't see that at all. It's bad this is happening, but it isn't game ending. You can still play the content. That's a fact. Why you get so angry and offensive towards me I just don't get it.
  10. Goony New Player

i still have players disappearing on me
  11. Kam New Player

Maybe they do/ don't get the heals & power. What I do know is that the health and power bar are not accurate. I'm not having a positive playing experience when this happens. It just adds more stress and prevents me from enjoying the game. I don't doubt solo healing possible, but most likely ill be giving out heals when unnecessary or the other way around.
  12. Anti Bezz New Player

Someone who posted after me agree'd but mentioned that it was a hit or miss type of deal. I got lucky with my heals not missing that particular time, and for the last time. I did not mention I solo'd heal'd to brag or boast about anything. I mentioned the solo heal, cuz the tank who can't die in nexus was the person who would disappear from me. As the only healer it was a good chance to try it out if this disappearing would affect the entire group, and I would have to relog or not. As I stated the tank got my heals that run, and we ran it perfectly fine. People coming here trying to say I'm boasting are taking things of topic.
  13. Sinastra New Player

while running both these raids players (tanks especially) tend to "blink on/off screen"...sometimes when players aren't appeaaring i also can not heal them...the tanks health will start to deplete rapidly, yet i hit my single heal (i am cr99, 140sp, base resto 4157) and nothing happens until the tank or other players re-render on the screen...this has been happening for a while and also the white shields/pools in the last boss nexus don't always render for every player to see which causes more problems as well...also sometimes when i die mid heal it glitches out that power when i am revived...why is it that these glitches haven't been addressed by the devs? This has been happening for weeks and spoken about on the forums before. How can a raid be run smoothly,quickly, and efficiently if not every teammate is on screen or if the raid isn't properly functioning itself? You want us to grind for gear, yet these glitches are happening and not fixed...please fix these problems in the t5 raids....i solo heal both nexus and wave and when i am not receiving power or not everyone is getting heals it makes these raids run less efficiently and quick...30min runs have now turned into 45+ minutes because of these glitches...i play on ps3 and it happens all day/night in these raids...*sadface*
  14. Kam New Player

How's the approval process coming along? Are we getting this fix tomorrow?

I'm anxiously refreshing the announcements waiting for a hotfix.
  15. Vyltran Loyal Player

It just happens to me during wayward souls intro... a few and weird times during dawn & veng..
  16. JohnnyRingo New Player

Ummmm.. ok, its tuesday. Can we get an update please?? What is the deal??
  17. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

This was supposed to be corrected today, did it make it into the weekly update?
  18. YodaDog New Player

I dont think so... Weak sauce, devs. Where's the fix we were promised last week?
  19. Kam New Player

Update please! :/
  20. YodaDog New Player

Update please!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.