Disappearing Players

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mailaye, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailaye New Player

When i am in a raid a players character will disappear for 1-5 seconds then reappear. This will continuously happen the whole raid. While I am unable to see the player they are still taking damage but the health bar will delay a couple seconds before it shows damage and i will hit a power to heal them and it will take a few seconds for the health bar to fill up. Usually the player has reappeared by this time. I will maybe see half the raid for 50% of the time. I don't believe it has to do with power sets, i have been trying to see if that is the case. It happens the most in Nexus and Paradox. I have done the tier 5 alerts since this has been happening to me and everyone stays with in view. If you need more information i can try to answer that for you.
    EDIT : Forgot to say i am playing on the ps3.
    • Like x 34
  2. FrontlineR Well-Known Player

I and leaguemates have experienced this too.

+1
    • Like x 5
  3. TheHidden24 New Player

Very annoying in Nexus!
    • Like x 2
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Happening a lot in Nexus ... the further away a player is, the more likely they are to flicker in and out. It seems to be affecting Healing and Power out.

This even happens when someone dies ... if he or she dies and slides across the floor, I won't be able to see the cog.
    • Like x 3
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

While on the subject of Nexus and things disappearing, often players are often unable to see in the last fight:

-the white shield (even if it is on him/her)
    -white pools on the ground
    -bouncy balls in the air
    -Future Lex's orange AoE

The raid is difficult enough as it is. We don't need to be fighting the system at the same time we're fighting the Lexes.
    • Like x 4
  6. Kam New Player

I can't heal the tank!!!
    • Like x 3
  7. Fifinella Well-Known Player

I had a similar problem in the both the Penguin & Catwoman challenge modes where the NPCs would fade in/out so they couldn't be attacked :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This is a issue especially on the ps3 since the update 28 happened. It's hard to find who died and where their body is at too.
    • Like x 2
  9. YodaDog New Player

BUMP!

This is still happening and its a problem.
    Please look at this, devs.
    I dont really have anything to add, but Im seeing exactly what is described in the OP..
    • Like x 1
  10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I was seeing it in T5 alerts tonight, especially bad in CC.
  11. NexGen New Player

I've died from this because the healer can't heal me when I'm invisible.
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Yeah this issue is taking Nexus to borked level 5000. Don't make us get over 9000 Devs. Vegeta will lose his mind.
    • Like x 2
  13. Clip New Player

I think it started with the last GU update.
    Im on EUps3 and i know noone who is not affected by it.
    I also have a SSD hard drive in my ps3 and it changes nothing on that bug
  14. DeadMeat Well-Known Player

Investigating. Any additional details about where you see it and what servers you are on would be very helpful.

DeadMeat
    • Like x 1
  15. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

This is awful for healing and even when i'm near the tank this still happens please fix!
  16. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Nexus, PS3 US
    • Like x 1
  17. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

US~PS3 nexus and wave are the worst areas for me
  18. Captain Liberty Developer

We are looking into it. Based on what I'm reading it sounds like something that only started happening since GU 28 went live. If anyone has experienced the problem prior to this, please post here. Also, if anyone can post video of this happening that would help us debug this.
    • Like x 1
  19. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Yes post U28 seems to of started. It seems to happen when players are at or near max distance, they just suddenly blink out of sight and you have to move closer to them
  20. Remander Steadfast Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.