Fixed Disappearing items from the broker

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ryazan, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I added an enhanced Dystopian Amazon Hood to the broker but it disappeared, when I check the My Wares section it says I have 2 items but only shows one. I tried searching for the other Dystopian set parts but it gives me no result, and the same happens when I try other enhanced styles from the episode treasure boxes, like Armored Detective or Battle Hawk, even if I turn off the "Usable by me" check they won't appear.

TL;DR: Enhanced styles from Episode Ownership boxes are disappearing if put on broker, could be happening with other items, but I can't confirm. (Strangely, enhanced Main Man is unaffected).

By the way, I lost 1.5 million on broker fee for nothing, gib money back!
    • Like x 2
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Since those are style only items, aren't they hidden from search results when you have the "usable by me" button checked? Maybe that's somehow affecting the wares tab as well. Try unchecking that and see if you are seeing results.
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Already tried that, and mentioned it in OP. Still no results.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Sorry, missed that. I just checked on a character without any of those (in case "use by me" wasn't refreshing) and they are missing. Out of curiosity, how did you decide what to list it as if there weren't any on the broker? Nothing shows up when you use the "search item" command from the add item window. Some of those don't go for very much to begin with (~100,000) so you are almost guaranteed to be "wasting" your deposit by listing the first one very high.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It looks like we have identified the issue here. We are testing the fix.
    • Like x 1
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Same thing happened to my attempted posting of Soder Helmet styles: they just vanished. Will I and others get out broker fees returned, please?
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That isn't it at all. Stuff literally just will be listed in the message screen as put on the broker, but they're not actually available in any way, and it's not the "usable by me" screening.
  8. sheriffgoff Level 30

I had opened 20 quardian time capsules on one of my characters Flaming Temptris and got 7 or 8 emblems out of it, put them on the broker and they disappeared so i lost all emblems and the money it cost to post them which i posted them for 5 to 10 mill so im out a llot of cash and emblems
  9. Zamara Dedicated Player

Same thing happened to me but i had added styles from the lockboxes, a couple pieces from the master mercenary and cybernetic styles, can't remember which pieces i added though.
  10. TheAnticipated Well-Known Player

Can also confirm that a bunch of style items just aren’t showing up on the broker while others still do (I.e main man styles, some auras but not all). There were a bunch of style items listed before the downtime Monday morning and now the broker feels empty in those areas since the server came back up. I tried putting up a test chest style (the basic character creation ones) for cheap to see if it would show, and it does not appear on the listed tab or when searching in the broker however the listed tab still says I have the item listed without being able to see it.
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I have the same issue ,no one can see the item and it times out and you lose your broker fee they to fix this asap ,i'm afraid to sell anything now.
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It's now listed as fixed. I haven't yet gotten into the game to test that, myself.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's fixed in the server hotfix tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  14. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Are we going to lose our broker fees? Right now i'm about 6 million in the hole for broker fees on items no one can see
    • Like x 1
  15. sheriffgoff Level 30

yeah, are we going to loose either one items or broker fees, i spent real money on those stabilizers to get those items so if i loose the item are you going to refund me the money for stabilizers? i hope we won't be punished again for doing the things we are supposed to do.
    • Like x 1