Dimension Ink hiring devs!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zNot, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Do these hirings mean anything about the game’s future as far as new powers, iconics / revamp to existing tree ?
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

In small organizations it is pretty much expected to wear many hats.
    Which can be good if you want to do different things..... or not so good if you don't like working 93hrs per week. ;)

Did you see my CV earlier in the thread??

I have the proportionate strength and speed of a Multiverse and can make 1000 videos a minute.
    I'm willing to work for Replay Badges.... or Source Marks..... you decide. ;)
    I can start Monday if you like. ;)
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Ah man, you shouldn't have told them that. Now they have an excuse to complain that the entire team isn't "all hands on deck" to fix whatever bug is currently ruffling their feathers or make whatever change they're irrationally demanding.

See what I mean? new powers....sheeeeeesh
  4. zNot Loyal Player

I think its very important for us to know it just shows how much the current devs have to do which also makes me less „frustrated“ when we dont get the best episodes they simply lack a bigger dev team to do all these things him saying this shows to me that they arent able to focus on things they want to which is not their fault but since i know (now) that its a small team they cant do all that much,before i thought they werent doing it „properly“ but now since i know this (which is not being told us before it would make us understand the perspective of the devs better) as i said its just a lack of devs/ressources.

But the dev team is very open minded and definetly listens to feedback very well and i find this great.
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I was half kidding. But yeah. It's good that you used this opportunity to gain some perspective. I always try to remind people how hard they work and what kind of unique challenges they face. Every time people say crap like "those lazy devs" I always think "this person has clearly never been told to do something in under an hour that would normally take five people five hours to do".
    • Like x 1
  6. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I wonder if their legal team is hiring....particularly in the IP realm?;)
  7. zNot Loyal Player

I think you should ask them in the DM mepps,charon,panderus.